Chapter 5 good bye Mari

A/N
WARNING THIS CHAPTER GETS A LITTLE SMUTTY NOTHING TO MUCH JUST A SEXY MAKE OUT SESSION YAH JUST PUTTING A WARNING SO YAH BYE.

Chapter 5 good bye Mari
Mari's POV
It's been three days since I got back together with Matt it's been so great ever since. He's even taking me out tonight I got home and took a shower then put on a nice dress. I just finished my hair when there was a knock at the door. Then I herd the door open "Mari Matts here" Joey yelled I came down "y you look beautiful Mari" he stated "thanks" I thanked. I got in his car and we went to eat it was amazing we had a little Champaign we danced it was Awesome. I thought the world was perfect again like I had nothing to worry about but. In one move my whole world started to crumble and I was back in my same crap place as I was when we broke up. We stopped to his house "wanna stop by" he asked "shore" I stated. We walked in and I handed him my jacket then he turned to me and kissed my face. I kissed him back and we made out until we got to his couch he was on top of me and I warped my legs around his waist as we began making out with me he then stopped removing his jacket and there was a text alarm I grabbed it out of his pocket. I checked the message it read miss u 2 I looked at the picture he put it was that one girl from the other night. I got up "Matt who is this" I asked "um her I don't know her" he responded "yes you do she's the girl I saw when we broke up Matt how do you know her" I questioned "s she's my X girl friend Avery we broke up two mouths before we started dating and after that night I found her number and when I thought we were through I called her" he answered standing. I walked out the door he ran after me "Mari I'm sorry" he stated as I turned around to say some thing he kissed me and I pushed him away. I just walked I didn't have a car since Matt drove me I was just gonna walk home which was so stupid. Then I seen a familiar car pull up the window went down it was Anthony "Mari what are you doing on the side walk" he asked "walking home" I responded "get in" he stated. I walked around the car and entered it "what happened" he asked "well I looked at his phone and it was a text from his X and he went out with her when we broke up" I stated as tears feel down my face. He took my hands and kissed me then he wiped the tears still kissing me my cheeks still didn't dry I couldn't imagine it feeling so right and we were soon making out. I then hoped over the center console sitting on his lap making out with him. He then began kissing my neck as I unbuttoned his shirt he took my jacket I was wearing off then slipped the dress over my head.then before he could take off my bra I stopped him "wait Anthony stop" I moaned "what don't worry I got a condom-" he stated as I interrupted "no not that I mean what about kalel" I informed he had a your right face. I went back over the center console I felt terrible I put my dress back on. I gazed at him shirtless okay he was hot but I couldn't do that to Kalel. He put his shirt on and buttoned it we finally got to my house before I could open the door "wait Mari can we not tell Kalel about this" he mentioned "Anthony I'm sorry I can't do that"I stated. I walked in the house good thing Joey was sleeping so I didn't have to talk about this night I could just cry my self to sleep.

Anthony's POV
I was driving home when I saw Mari walking on the side walk I pulled up to her. She got in after telling me what she was doing she explained what happened. She looked so hot in that dress I just couldn't help my self and I kissed her I could feel the tears I wiped them from her face. It was great she hoped over the center console all sexy like still with her eye make up not smeared she made out with me. It was great she was so hot and it was perfect I knew she wanted to go farther. I kissed her neck and she began unbuttoning my shirt. She took my shirt off we started making out again and she put her hands on my waist and caressed her hands up to my chest. I felt myself getting an erection I took her dress off and I put my hands on her bra strap. when she stopped me "wait Anthony stop" she moaned I looked at her with lust in my eyes "what don't worry I got a condom" I stated pulling it out grabbing the rapper and ripping it off with my teeth "no not that what about kalel" she stated she was right I felt bad she hoped over the center console. I stared at her in her bra for a sec gosh she was hot. she put her dress on and I put my shirt on and buttoned it she put her hand on the door handle "wait can we not tell Kalel about this" I asked "Anthony I'm sorry I can't do that" she responded walking into her house. Man I love Kalel but I kinda wish that it wouldn't end. I was about to go home but I couldn't I went to the Smosh house were we film Smosh episodes Ian wasn't there I guess he was still at Melanie's hotel. She text me were was I I just told her it got really late and I'm gonna crash here tonight. I felt bad but I wouldn't trade that moment in the car for the world I then feel asleep.
Mari's POV
I woke up feeling terrible twice as much as usual me and Matt broke up and I kissed Anthony how am I gonna tell kalel and. What about me and Matt I love him but I don't know if he still has feeling for her. I checked my phone and there were a billion text from him saying sorry. So he was sorry but how do I know if he doesn't still have feeling for her. I just had to solve one problem at a time I guess but. first I had to go to teach my dance class I took a shower got dressed in a justice league T with a gray sweater black jeans and converse. I grabbed toast and my car keys and ran out the door I felt a little bad for ignoring Joey but I was gonna be late. I got there and taught my class it was one of my better classes. Then i went to the showers took off my ballet uniform and put on my cloths from earlier on. I drove to Kalel house I didn't know what I was gonna say or do but I had to tell her. I knocked on the door she opened it "what's up" She asked "I I kissed Anthony last night I know I know I am a ass whole and a crap friend and I'm sorry he picked me up after a break up and it happened I'm so sorry" I stated busting out in tears she hugged me I was not expecting that "aw its all right as mad as I am I could see you generally feel bad and you told me the truth and I don't even think I would cry" she stated I hugged her tighter "you wanna talk about what happened last night" she mentioned "please" I stated she made tea and I explained. It was nice talking to her then Anthony came in "oh I guess you told her this makes things Easier" he stated walking in. She crossed her arms "I'm still mad at you I text you last night and you didn't tell me" she informed "babe I'm sorry really I'm an idiot I could under stand if you want to break up with me I would" he stated. She hugged her "a romantic get away could help" she joked. Then I left how can I look Matt in the eye again after last night what can I do. I was stressing out in my car when Joey text me to meet him and Meghan for dinner. We went to dinner to eat dinner it was good but Matt was still on my mind.After I came home I went in my bed and cried the whole night until.
Matt's POV
After Mari left I felt terible I called her five times texted her to she must be really mad. why am I such an idiot I have to see her I checked my phone it was 12:00. Maybe she's still up I left the office and went to Mari's house I knocked on the door. Mari answered it sniffling "Mari I'm sorry but remember when you kissed laser corn I didn't get mad at you" I reminded. She stepped out of the house "Matt I'm not mad cause you wanted to get back together with her I'm mad cause you didn't tell me you know what even though we were not together I was gonna call you and tell you I made out with Anthony" She argued "wait you what" I asked. She looked to the ground "yeah but I didn't mean to it just happened when he picked me up last night and I told Kalel today" she responded. I got so angry "so you made out with him" I yelled "yeah okay but you know what I missed you I miss you right now but Matt I can't be in a relation ship that I am constantly breaking up in Matt I love you but this relation ship between us has to end" She argued crying "Mari are you serious" I questioned "Matt we are constantly breaking up and Matt I love you but this relation ship isn't working out for some reason I think it's best that we just be friends" She answered crying. I went to hug her and she stopped me "I'm sorry Matt I can't" she stated walking away.
Mari POV
I walked in the house after are argument and Joey was there "I herd you all right girl" he asked I shook my head. He walked over to me giving me a hug "it'll get better" he stated hugging me as I cried on his shoulder. After I fell asleep on my bead crying it was the hardest night so far. I woke up the next morning feeling terrible I checked my phone and there were a lot of text from saying are you coming today. It was Friday and they needed me for game bang I decided to quit being sorry for my self. I took a shower and got dressed in jeans and a gray sweater. I put on a little make up "hey girl what's with the attitude change all of a sudden" he asked "I'm sick of feeling sad and sorry for myself I'm done with all the grief" I responded as he gave me a bowl of cereal. I decided to film to but I wasn't gonna do a vlog just smosh pit I finish up smosh pit and drove to the smosh games HQ. I had just gotten to the door then I saw Matt Then Matt walked toward me he tried waving to me but it was just to awkward. He then walked up to me and kissed me passionately It was perfect I could just cry I kissed back then I remembered why we broke I pushed him away and. I ran away crying Matt ran after me but I didn't stop I just drove off. I knew what I had to do leave Los angelus I can't stay here knowing I'll probably get back together with him and break up the next week my heart can't handle this any more. I went home and thankfully Joey was at a music video shoot I packed some thing and left. I didn't know were I was going but I'm out of here.
Kalel's POV
I was in the apartment playing with Buki pip and mugwhy when Anthony walked in all pouty. He sat next to me on the bed "Kalel we need to talk" he stated. Sitting next to me on the bed "what up" I asked "I think we need to break up" he responded. I was shocked I looked to the ground "is this about Mari" I asked "no a little bit but she doesn't like me but kissing her opened my eyes to that I don't want to go through this marriage I love you but I think we should see other people" he mentioned as tears feel down my face he hugged me I can feel wetness on my shoulder. I broke the hug "why are you crying" I questioned "because I'm sorry and I know how hard this is for you if it's breaking my heart I can't imagine how sad you feel can we still be friends" h" answered "I don't know Anthony not right away" I cried. He then left and then I called Mari I wanted to see what she was gonna say did she like Anthony I kinda wish Mari wasn't even born but maybe she really seemed to like Matt. she didn't answer she probably don't want to talk to me I then called Meghan and she came. I explained what happened on my couch crying Then she went home at around 1:00 and I feel asleep crying I just felt terrible.Then the next morning I checked my phone and there were a billion messages then Joey called "Hey Kalel did you see Mari at all" he asked "what no I called her last night and she didn't" I responded "well she didn't come home last night" he stated. I then started feeling bad for me hating her a bit I called Anthony "hey did you see Mari yesterday" I asked "no I promise I'm not with Mari she wasn't even on game bang" he responded. I hung up and called and texted Mari now a felt terrible for being mad at her.
Joey's POV
I had came back from filming a music video with Meghan when the house phone rang. It was sohinki's number I answered it "hello" I greeted "yah Joey put Mari on the phone" he demanded. I rolled my eyes "Mari Matt's on the phone" I yelled. I went up to Mari's room "Mari Mari Mari were are you girl" I announced. I walked to her room she wasn't there I checked the bathroom she wasn't there either I ran back down stairs "Mari were are you I'm serious" I yelled. I looked out side Mari's car was out side wear was she I checked the down stairs bathroom. She wasn't there i picked up the phone "Sohinki yah she's not here but her car is I'm worried I'll call her phone" I stated hanging up. I dialed her number on my phone "c'mon Mari pick up pick up" I stated to my self. It went to voice mail "Mari when you get this please call me ASAP" I stated. I called Meghan thank fully she answered "hey Meghan have you talked to Mari" I asked "no I'm going to kalel's is she all right" she responded "no her cars here but I can't find her" I stated "ill call her" Meghan informed hanging up. I called almost every one she knows no one has seen her today but Matt. Could he have killed her wait why would he call me maybe she's with peter. I ran to my car I went to peters house I've been there once or twice with Mari. I knocked on the door he answered it "Joey what are you doing on my property" he asked shocked "is Mari here" I asked "no I haven't seen her since her birth day and why should I even care I got a new girl friend now back off my property" he responded I got back in my car.After driving around and calling people I went home and went to sleep the next morning I called Kalel I herd her and Anthony broke up yesterday.
Matt's POV
The next morning after I called almost every buddy on you tube I went to sleep then went to the smosh games studio. Every one was staring at me then laser corn got up "what did you do to Mari" he asked "don't you think I would tell you if I knew" I responded "well it's your fault she left" flits yelled.How did they know I kissed her maybe they don't "hey why would it be my fault she broke up with me" I yelled "well it's your fault in the first place you broke up cause you couldn't go a day with out a girl" flits argued "hey I originally was gonna get back with my ex to make Mari jealous and take me back" I argued "wow so you would really hurt Mari like that she's the prettiest most sweetest funniest smartest fun girls in the world how many girls tell you who they've kissed while you broke up none did you tell her no your ex no your 100% wrong" Laser corn yelled. I was steamed "Joven who's right" I yelled "I hate to take sides but you dude"he stated "see told you a** whole" Laser corn yelled. Then I shoved him and he shoved me then I punched him and punched me then Max Andrea Rene and Flits broke it up. Max took me into the boys room and Andrea left to get ice for laser corns eyes. Max got paper towels and handed them to me for my busted lip "what happened" he asked "every one Blamed me for Mari leaving" I responded "oh yah I tried calling her last night she answered but-" he stated as I interrupted "what did she say" I asked dramatically "you didn't let me finish she didn't say anything then hung up right after" He responded "and you didn't think to tell me" I questioned "I didn't think it was that big of a deal"Max responded.
JoeyPOV
It was later on Saturday night I had just finished calling Mari's Parents she wasn't there. I was stressing out I didn't really say any thing about Mari in my vlog I just didn't talk about it. I then edited that around 5:00. When I got a call from Meghan "hey Meghan still haven't found her" I stated "no not that hurry up there's a new episode of smosh pit weekly I'm watching it now" she informed. I hung up and ran to my computer and put on the newest video it started off as usual with a funny clip. Then at the end instead of her questions every week even though she said to answer the questions for this week there was none just a notification. It read (there's actually no questions this week or till further notice Hey guys so I'm not going to be on this channel or smosh games in a while and I'm not going to be posting on my own channel either there's just some thing going on in my life that I'm not ready to share just yet so good bye for now-Mari) It was so revealing yet sad because Mari's gone but at least I know she's safe and not murdered and I know why she did now so I except it.

A/N
YAH SO GUYS IM JUST CLEARING SOME THING IT WASNT A VIDEO AT THE END OF SMOSH PIT IS WAS JUST LIKE HOW SHE DOSE THE QUESTIONS NOT A VIDEO ALSO I WROTE THE MARI AND ANTHONY PART BEFORE KALEL AND ANTHONY BROKE UP AND I FELT TERRIBLE FOR WRITING KALANTHONY EVEN THOUGH THEY BROKE UP ITS ACTUALLY ONE OF THE REASONS THIS CHAPTERS A LITTLE LATE BECAUSE OF BEING DEPRESSED ABOUT THEM IT MADE ME SO SAD FOR LIKE THREE DAY BUT IM FEELING BETTER I JUST FEEL TERRIBLE FOR THEM SO IN THE COMMENTS BELOW WHO DO YOU THINK BROKE THE NEWS TO EACH ORHER U KINDA KNOW MINE BUT ILL SAY IT AGAIN I THINK ANTHONY BROKE UP WITH KALEL I DONT KNOW WHY BUT I COULD IMAGINE ANTHONY BREAKING UP WITH HER IM STILL RUTING FOR THEM TO GET BACK TOGETHER BUT AS SAD AS I AM AS LONG AS THERE HAPPY IM HAPPY I GUESS EVEN IF ITS NOT WHAT I WANT:(: BYEEEEE .