Chapter 7 just go for it

Mari's POV
I got home and Joey greeted me "hey you ready" He asked. I bit my lip "yep" I responded we sat down in Joey's room and hit record. I took a deep breath "hello you guys I'm here with my roommate/new girl friends I know this may be a shocker for some of you but we just began our relation ship" Joey greeted I did a piece "so I was thinking we could do the girl friend and boy friend tag on our channels" He stated. I nodded "cool" I mentioned "well I got a list right here she's gonna ask the questions and I'll see how much I know her and even more interesting this is my first actual boyfriend tag" He informed. He handed me the phone and I read the list "okay Joey what is my favorite show" I asked "um you really like walking dead and arrow so I'm gonna say walking dead just kidding doctor who cause it's not like your drinking out of a doctor who mug" He responded. I sipped my tea giggling I wrapped my arms around his arm "correct" I giggled kissing kiss cheek "what is my favorite movie" I asked "man you and Meghan both love kill bill and you also love Scott pilgrim you love the hobbit as well this is so hard crap step brothers" He responded "those are all one of my favorite movies but no if I had to pick Star Wars" I stated "What's my favorite song" I asked "easy tove lo habits" He responded I nodded. Then kissed his cheek "what is my favorite book" I asked "ha trick question you don't read books you read graphic novels and I'm gonna go with kick ass or walking dead" He responded "yah good job it was walking dead" I stated "finally were did we meet and when was the first time we kissed" I asked. He looked around "crap okay I think we met at vidcon 2012 and Meghan or Kalel introduced us and I didn't know your name I was like your the smosh girl" He responded laughing "and when did we kiss" I questioned "like three days ago" he answered "yep "real quick favorite game" I asked "assassins creed" He responded in a high voice "nice job" I congratulated. Kissing his nose "may the odds be ever in your favor good bye" He announced. Ending the vid then we filmed mine and we posted them at the same time. I just hope Joey doesn't lose fans from me and what about Marhinki shippers. They were so dovoted I had to tweet iit read :hey guys so the Marhinki ship has sunk I'm so sorry but I have a new bae check it out httpatomicmari crap I hate the word bae: I felt so bad but there were a lot of nice comments some a bit sad but they accepted it even you tubers tweeted.
Twitter :
@kalelkitten
@Atomicmari im so happy for you and @Joey Graceffa you both need some buddy like each other

@BrittneylewiseTaylor
@Atomicmari congrats you two are perfect

@TheJovenshire
@Atomicmari wow was not expecting that but I consider @joeygraccefa a brother in our wired brother sister relation ship

@smoshidiot
@Atomicmari wow I have never seen to equally matched people before.

There were so much more supporting COMENTS I was so happy but I didn't know why me and Joey weren't real.The next day after work I came home and found Joey and Shane doing a video. He sat up from the chair "hi I don't think we officially meet I'm Shane and you must be Mari I watched a couple of your smosh pit weekly your pretty funny but I'm really happy to meet some body that Joey loves" He greeted I shook his hand "yah I know who you are I'm really surprised you know who I am" I stated. We talked a bit he was really nice after they filmed and we went to eat.

Joey's POV
I woke up and got a call from cat she wanted to do a colab she came over and we filmed my half then before we could start hers "hey did I show you what Doug got me on our anniversary" She asked showing me a charm bracelet "that's nice well me and Mari went ice skating last night it was so romantic" I responded. I kinda like cat since the day we met but I couldn't work up the nerve to ask her out and now she's with some British guy Doug. Then Mari came in the front room "hey cat" she greeted then kissed my cheek "Hey Joey did Meghan text you about an emergency" She asked "no" I responded "me neither" Cat mentioned "we'll meet you there" I stated. Mari nodded and left we wrapped up the other half. Then Mari told us to forget it I edited the video and we both uploaded then. Then me and cat went Christmas shopping it was the first of the month but there was a lot of people to shop for. After shopping a bit we met Mari and Meghan for dinner and me and Mari went home.

Mari's POV
I was in my room editing smosh pit when Meghan text me that there was some thing important. I walked in the front and found cat I greeted her I left and went to Meghan's house. I knocked on the door and she opened "Mari thank god your here I'm freaking out" She stated "what's the matter" I ask "ok remember when you went out with sohinki and his new girl friend the other night we'll I came to your house but you weren't home then I just sat in car crying about jimmy then your friend laser corn came in the car to comfort me then after a while of talking he kissed me it was great better then great perfect it was the best night ever" she responded "so that great" I stated "no doesn't he have a wife I told him I had to go" She explained "no his wife ended the marriage" I informed.
2 weeks later
I woke up and checked my phone it was December 15 8:00 AM I brushed my teeth took a shower and got dressed. I walked in the kitchen and found a shirtless Joey I couldn't help but stair a bit. What he was muscular and cute I know this is a fake relation ship but I really wouldn't mind if we were real but he probably doesn't like me. Later on after filming "So Mari it's been like two weeks of your relation ship" Laser corn muttered "so" I stated "you know after two weeks of a relation ship the couple f*** so did you" He asked "no gross" Mari I responded "yah right just tell us is he good" Joven questioned "I don't know why don't you find out your self" I answered "that's a yes" Ian mentiond "was he big" Laser corn asked "oh my goodness you guys are disgusting" I responded. The guys start laughing except for Matt "what" I asked "that all the information we need to here" Ian responded as Sohinki exited the room then Anthony walked in. I finished editing at like five as I walked out the door laser corn stopped me can you go on a double date with Meghan and I" He asked "Shore" I responded then I went Christmas shopping I got a couple things for my friends then I got Joey a few things. I walked in the house and Joey was there "hey so laser corn asked us to come with him and Meghan on there first date wanna go" I asked "cool at what time" He responded "in like an hour" I informed.
Joey's POV
I got up Monday morning brushed my teeth and washed my face and started cooking. I decided to shower after I cooked then eat so I was there cooking and Mari walked in the kitchen. She gazed at me a bit shirtless I smiled a bit could she actually like me I would actually like that we get together well and we're friends. what are you thing Joey she's your roommate "so you wanna eat" I asked she shook her head "no I'm good I gotta go see yah" She responded grabbing a her water bottle. I then took a shower and ate after I met up with Shane to colab after Shane's video. He stopped recording "so you and Mari have been together for a bit" Shane asked "yep" I responded "did you do it" He asked "what no" I responded "yah right how long did it take you to you know" He asked "we didn't have s**" I responded "but you want to" He asked "yep I mean not till we're married" I responded Shane laughed. Then after the video I went shopping for Mari I saw a wedding ring in the window and I imagined one day me kneeling on one knee and asking her to Mari me. I walked in the place and got Mari a nice necklace then came home and edited the video. When Mari told me about a double date with laser corn and Meghan. I went in my bathroom she went in her she came out and the towel fell revealing her. She covered her self "oh my goodness" she screeched I covered my eyes but right about we're I could see her sexy body with hour glass figure and nice boobs. I went in my room got dressed in a button up with jeans and a jacket Mari came out in a black tight strapless dress with black leather boots. She looked beautiful "you look sexy I mean beautiful" I stated she blushed cherry red "thanks you look nice to" She stated. Meghan and David came over Meghan and Mari were talking "so you and Mari huh" He asked "yah you and Meghan" He responded the girls came and we drove off. After dinner they dropped us off home Mari put the key in the door. Just go for it Joey just go for it I taped her shoulder put my hands on her face and kissed her I moved my hands through her soft hair. It was magical and she kissed back then she stopped "wait they left why did you kiss me" She asked "Mari I love you" I stated going in for another kissed. We went inside and kissed again this time making out she took my jacket off and we went into my room we would go to Mari's but it was up stairs mine wasn't. We got to my room I pushed her up against my door making out I started to kiss her neck and she in buttoned my shirt before the last button "what's the matter" I asked "I'm a virgin" She responded "ha ha so am I" I giggled. I took her dress off and we got naked I put a condom on and got into some dirty duty's

A/N okay I'm so sorry for making this a little graphic I didn't want really want to sorry about this whole thing I hope you don't think I'm a perve cause I'm not but I read a couple marhinki fanfic sand they were a little dirty but I can't do that I tried but couldn't cause I want girls to think of me as nice sweet guy not some douce. but I'm on the verge of making a new book for all you anthari or jori Mari+Joey but it's mainly anthari because it is based on one of my favorite anime's and the three main are Anthony Mari and Joey. again I'm sorry for getting graphic bye I may right an extra little anthari part and the vampire night book isn't done I'll post something.