Chapter 4 wait maricorn

David's POV
It was Monday Mari hasn't came in today and we have to film Mari craft me joven and laser corn filmed it. I began editing the video and it got me thinking. Mari was all happy until the day after guys night I really didn't remember much. Then he walked in "still editing Mari craft" he asked "yah bro why did Mari leave dude she was all happy until guys night" I responded "that's none of your business" he yelled "hey i asked a question now I'm skeptical what did you do" I argued "look thats between me and Mari" he yelled "well I guess there's nothing there I'll go ask him my self" I argued again walking out. He would continue were I left off I drove toward Mari's house when I saw Mari being pulled into a gurney and Kalel looking stressed out. I stopped next to them "what happened" I asked she put up her finger with a phone to her ear "yah Joey meet us there" she stated. Hanging up putting it away "a car hit Mari follow me to the hospital I don't know what's wrong" she stated. I got in my car and called Sohinki "look all fights aside Mari was in a car accident bring joven and flits" I commanded. I followed Kalel Joey meet us they rushed her away "what happened" he asked "some one hit her car" Kalel Stated "well can we see her" he asked "not yet" I responded we all sat and waited. The doctor came to us "your friend has a couple stitches and bruises and a cast on her wrist she's sleeping right now but you can see her" he informed. We went in side she was sleeping and the guys came including Meghan we gave Mari her rest. We told the guys what happened Kalel waited for her to wake up. I kinda had a little crush on her then again all the guys have at one point but It really turned into a crush crush when my wife divorced me and she helped me through it. I didn't tell her cause she was with peter then Sohinki but I can't tell her I won't do that to Sohinki.

Mari's POV
I woke up and saw Kalel "your awake how you feeling" she asked handing me a glass of water "all right I guess but what happened and why dose my head hurt" I responded "you got into a car crash" she informed I nodded and sipped the water. She sat on my bed "can I ask you some thing" I questioned "yah what's up" she answered "would you stay with Anthony if he you know cheated on you" I asked "don't know depends why did he cheat on you" she responded I nodded "well how bad was it" she asked "well she walked out of matts place wearing his shirts" I responded "well was he drunk" Kalel questioned "yeah" I answered. She looked down "I don't know Mari but he was intoxicated I bet he didn't even know her name" Kalel stated as there was a knock. I looked at the door to find Anthony and Joey Anthony held flowers and handed them to me "thanks" I thanked Kalel left. The guys hugged me "how dose it look" I asked pointing to the stitches on my cheek "not to bad but it's you wrist you should be worrying about" Anthony stated "were is a pen" Joey stated out loud then he found one and signed it then Anthony took it and did the same. Joven and laser corn walked in handing me a ballon that said get better soon I cracked a smiled. Anthony and Joey left the guys signed it flits walked in handing me a funny card I laughed a bit "there's that laugh we love" laser corn joked. Then Matt walked in and the guys left in awkwardness "m Mari I'm so sorry for that I could under stand if you hate me" he stated. I was still a little mad I didn't answer but I kinda wanted to say it's okay. He sat on my bed "Mari is it my fault you were on your way to kalel's house" I asked "no it's not your fault" I responded "wow I thought you would never talk to me Mari really I'm sorry" he stated "it's alright" I informed as then he kissed me I pushed him away "Matt I forgive you I don't know if I can take you back" I reminded "oh I'm sorry I'm gonna go then I'm sorry really" he reminded leaving. I thought about that the ahold after noon even when talking to every buddy. The doctor came in and told us it was time for me to rest I could leave on Wednesday. I went to sleep and dreamed of me and Matt with children with a big pretty house it made me want to take him back. I woke up did some stuff for the doctors and Mel walked in with some bento boxes. She walked in "OMG are you alright" she asked "yes but you didn't have to bring food" I responded "no I wanted to beside no one wants to eat hospital cafeteria food" she joked as Ian walked in "hey Mel I gotta go film with Anthony lunch time see I'll pick you up later bye Mari" he stated leaving. She handed me chop sticks and I began to eat. It had sushi rice and teriyaki chicken with kale my favorite Japanese foods. I began eating she did the same "soy sauces" I asked she handed it to me. Then she stopped eating "tell me" she stated "what" I asked "c'mon Matt what happened" she responded I told her every thing. She hugged me "aw I'm sorry Mari well I'm staying all week it'll be fun we can have a sleep over" she stated I was laughing. A couple hours later she left I checked twitter laughed a bit then my mom called me. We talked for hours I really missed them after she hung up laser corn walked in "what's up" I asked "nothing Mari I need to tell you something" he responded "what" I laughed because of his seriousness "M Mari I love you" he informed rushing in for a kiss.It was great I didn't want to stop it but I felt guilt like I shouldn't Kiss laser corn I pushed him away. He smiled a bit "hey you kissed back you feel the same way" he stated kissing me again this time leaning forward and he was on top of me and we were making out now. I wanted to pull back but I couldn't just something over whelmed me. I finally pushed him back "I can't laser corn I still love Matt" I stated as tears fell down my face "m Mari-" he mentioned as I cut him off "I it's all right just leave" I stated as he left the door.

David's POV
It was the next morning I headed to the Smosh games HQ we had to film button bash with jack films. We finished that and edited it I uploaded it and got in my car when I thought about Mari. She's not with Matt maybe I have a chance wait maricorn has just a big of chance as Marhinki. I drove to the hospital she was wearing jeans a blue shirt. I guess she changed out of her hospital cloths I sat down "What's up" she asked "nothing Mari I need to tell you something" I responded "what" she laughed "M Mari i love" I informed and quickly kissed her. It was great I know I didn't only feel that she had to it was perfect. Soon Mari was kissing back I smiled knowing she liked it she pushed me away. I kissed her again leaning on top of her we kissed and that got aggressive and we were making out. She pushed me away again "I can't laser corn i love Matt" she mentioned. then tears feel down her face I felt like an strait up ass. I looked at the ground "m Mari-" i Stated being interrupted "I it's alright just go" she reminded and I did that. I got in my car and pounded my head against the wheel why was I such an idiot.

Mari's POV
The next morning I woke up dreaming about Matt again then the door opened it was Matt. I was shocked but happy to see him I got up and hugged him "I'm sorry Laser corn kissed me and I kissed him back but I I'm in love with you" I announced placing my head on his chest "it's alright we weren't even dating Mari I'm sorry" he apologized "it's not your fault it was the liquor" I stated "no but I should have been more care full" he reminded as I kissed him. We then left we went to eat and he dropped me off home and I started to record a vid with Joey. Then we watched some I watched doctor who and went to sleep. Then it hit me love is great when you have it but when it's gone that's when it hurts the most.

A/N sorry about that picture I like it but it's not a video I really wanted to use Mari's new vid but didn't work just right so maybe in a future chapter bye.