❝ Be There Always ❞ Jonathan X Childhood!Male Reader

Art by: Toujou Sakana

I do not own the characters or the JOJO's Bizarre Adventure Series.

Warning!: If you're not into boyslove or male x male things, please do read another book.

Keys:

( Y/n ) = Your Name or First    Name

( L/n ) = Last Name

( H/c ) = Hair Colour

( E/c ) = Eye Colour

( S/c ) = Skin Colour

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

❝ You’ll always be by my side。。。

Right? ❞

A boy with luxurious, stunning ( H/c ), a quiet yet serious one, beautiful ( E/c ) crystal orbs, ( S/c ) skin that shines like the brightest sun. Normally seen underneath the tree near the riverbank, with a thick book in hand and a pair of reading glasses, sometimes bringing a basket of food along with him.

That's ( Y/n ) ( L/n ).

As all the town's men and women would say, " The Creature With A Beautiful Quiet Life ".

Whenever the boy went to the town's market, one or perhaps, two people would whispered to one another.

' Hey, it's the Creature With A Beautiful Quiet Life! '

' What a handsome yet charming looking boy I'd say, '

( Y/n )'s parents were good friends with the Joestar Family and apparently, he also made a friend too which he's name is Jonathan Joestar.

Just like two peas in a pod, they enjoy making new friends, having fun and striving to life's goals. These two do everything together, though nowadays due to ( Y/n ) having an important test just in the corner, he needs to stop his playtime and start studying.

This made Jonathan felt lonely, even though he had other friends other than ( Y/n ) and also his dog Danny, the boy with a quiet personality is one of Jonathan's most close friends.

Months passed, ( Y/n )'s life is now no pressure or stress but finally enjoying a quiet life as always. As usual, he would sit underneath the tree near the riverbank, with a book in hand and a pair of reading glasses. Though, there's something that felt empty as if, his body wasn't completed.

( Y/n ) thought about it for a while and knew that he was missing his best friend, Jonathan Joestar. So, knowing the way to the Joestar's Mansion, he went there to visit Jonathan.

Before knocking the mansion's humongous door, he would wipe off the dusts on his clothes and fix his hair. After doing so, he knocked on the door five times.

' Ah, it's you Master ( Y/n )! You seem to have grown up more mature now, was it because of the test? '

The boy shot a smile at the butler and nodded in approval.

' I guess you might be correct! After all, I didn't really go out too often when the examination is starting before about... 2 or 3 weeks, '

The butler then started to laugh and let ( Y/n ) step into the mansion's room. It was just like how he remembered, nothing has changed at all...