5# Headcanon! : ❝ A Priest's Priced Possession ❞

This is the headcanon I wanted to do but because of that, ahem, DREAM.

I need to leave it for awhile.

◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑

Main Focus!: Pucci X Male Reader

Headcanon:

Pucci gives you a tour around the church of Whitesnake Road!

- you were excited to finally meet Pucci in a church where he actually belongs and works at.

- you knew Pucci only when there's special occasions in your church and different priests from different churches would go celebrate there.

- but now, you were in awe on how beautiful the church looked.

- " Let's head inside, ( Y/n )! As you can see we passed through the narthex~ "

- as both of you went in, the building was glorious. So bright yet so gorgeous, Google Maps wasn't lying when it says, 4 in a half stars.

- " This is the nave, our church makes sure to make this place huge in order to invite other Christians to pray here! "

- " That's wonderful, Pucci! "

- and so, Pucci lets you see the altar and the sanctuary, which is at the end of the very church.

- " This... is our altar and sanctuary. Normally, it is known that visitors shouldn't come to the altar without a priest's permission, but since both of us are alone, you may pray at the altar anytime you want! "

- after showing you the inside of the church, it's time he shows you the ones outside of the church.

- " This is the class for young children to study about God and the bible, we call it Sunday School, "

- " What about this, Pucci? Is it where the office is? "

- you pointed at the door, which has the sign that says, " Room Office 01 ".

- " Ah, yes! My office is at Room Office 05, I was about to show you anyways, "

- and so, Pucci leads you to his office and opens the door, to reveal a room with a desk, a table with a basket full of fruits accompanied with two chairs between.

- " I usually fall asleep on my desk during late night hours, doing paper work for special holidays and so, "

- as Pucci explains what he does in his office, you noticed something in the corner of the room.

Some sort of.....

Shrine?

- " What's that Pucci? "

- " Oh that...

It's my Dio Shrine~! "

Excuse me?

- " Who's Dio? "

- " It's a man whom is second top priority to me, other than the church, it's okay, it's nothing to worry about! Say, do you want a Dio figure? "

- " No, thanks, "

It's a thing.

The more you know~★