❝ Hand Fetish Weirdo ❞ Kira X Confused!Male!Reader

It's a meme, betch'a the whole chapter is a meme cuz I looked at too many Kira memes lately.

I do not own the characters and the JOJO series in this book.

Main focus title of the chapter: Kira Yoshikage X Male Reader

by the way I know, Kira's straight af, but he has to be the gay dude here. After all this is a male reader book, I can't do anything about it.

help me, as I slowly die in the inside.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

' 🅱️oiya, I do love me some hAnDS, '

Kira then sucks a woman's separate hand uncontrollably. It was luch time, but we all know what David bowie does and that is to

fap some finger lickin HAndS.

Then suddenly, to Killa's surprise, some random dude walks in. Thenz Kira stoped fappin and whisper to himself.

' Who in za warudo is trying to get in between me and my sex moment with hAnD waifu, '

The man who walked in named ( Y/n ) whistled the song Killa kuin as he goes back to his office eto continue with his bento.

' What a weirdo '

Said Kira as he continue to fap till his cumshooter 2000 shoots through the air like bullets.

And Kira finish his fappy fappin moment and puts the HAnD inside his pocket.

But then,

Kira has met the most beautiful hAnDs on Earth.

' Really? Great, I have to do more work, '

' Cheer up, ( Y/n )! I'll help you, '

' No need, you need some rest, '

wHO IS He???

O wait that voice.

Kira thought for a moment and finally remembered that this beautiful and sexy man is the same dude that went in the washroom when kira was doing the good stuff.

Kira could feel the tingles in his body. So, he decided to walk towards you.

' Ah! Hello there and you are... '

' My name is Yoshikage Kira and I am 33 years old.

My home is in the upscale neighbourhood of northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are and I am not married.

I work as an employee for the Kame Yu Department Stores and I get home by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM and make sure I get 8 hours of sleep, no matter what.

After having a warm glass of milk and doing about 20 minutes of stretches before going to bed. I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby,  I wake up without fatigue or  stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up.

I'm trying to explain that I am a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night.

That is how I deal with society and I know that is what brings me happiness.

Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone, '

The man in front of Kira then started to sweat and a nervous smile forming on his face.

' O-oh! That sure is one long introduction you have there. Well, my name is ( Y/n ) ( L/n ), call me ( Y/n ), '

' Nice to meet you, Mr. ( Y/n ), '

And the moment came.

Where ( Y/n ) shake Kira's hand...

It was like heaven to Killa.

( Y/n )'s gentle touch, his soft skin, plus his soothing yet seductive voice just adds up to Kira's excitement.

Then out of nowhere, Kira took ( Y/n )'s hand and started kissing it like a weirdo.

' Um, Mr. Kira...

whAt ThE HellL aRe yOu DoIng??? '

' I'm sorry, but...

I have a severe hand fetish, '

( Y/n ) then started to feel like puking, but he was a polite person so he tried to control.

' May you please let me go now? I have work to d- '

' Please don't, your hands are so delicate and soft... I've never had such a feeling this amazing, not to mention from a guy's hand! Ahhhh~ fuck, I know this is rather crude but...

I got an erection, '

( Y/n ) then started to freak out, he didn't knew this would come to this. He didn't even assign to this anyway! What will ( Y/n ) do?

' Mr. Yoshikage, please I mean, I wouldn't complain the fact you have a fetish but I really need to go and this is just getting really uncomfortable, '

' B-but... I need more of your touch, please touch me daddy~ '

' wHat thE AcTuAL fUck? '

' Please just please let me have this moment, I keep on getting kinkshamed by some random high school kids and you're the one who actually appreciates my kink, '

Then suddenly, you felt something touched your shoulder then

kaboom.

' Ah~ what a beautiful Duwang... don't you agree ( Y/n )? chew、'

A man with blonde and a purple business suit is sitting underneath a tree with a hand and his sandwich.

' Here, I have an extra airpod- '

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

' THAT'S WHAT YOU GET TO STEAL MY FRIEND'S HAND AWAY! And who told you to be using those airpods?! You could've have avoided this vehicle so easily if it wasn't for those airpods! '

Said ( Y/n )'s best friend, the guy that wanted to help ( Y/n ) with his work.

And bonus fact,

( Y/n )'s friend managed to kill Kira Yoshikage because he had the help of

Ambulance-Chan.

The End.

This is so bad in so many ways. Plus, double chapters cause' I didn't sleep last night.