❝ Unreasonable Fate ❞ Panacotta Fugo X Male Reader

Time for the cheese man himself to make an appearance in this book!

( I love Fugo, he's adorable not gonna lie )

Plus, since there's already 20 chapters in this book. I'm gonna stop right here and make another book. So, I'm gonna leave this book for a pretty long time, cuz' there's probably a 30% chance I'm updating this.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

❝ Not everyone can change their past but they can change their future、❞

You once met a boy by the name of Fugo back then in University. He was very different when it comes to height and still had a childlike appearance. You weren't too sure why, but one of your professors ever introduced him to your English class last time and according to some students, Fugo was still 13 by then. It was quite shocking to see a student as young as him to be in University. He was a very quiet boy and never talked to anyone once. You decided to try and make a conversation with him during recess.

You told your friends that you're going to be sitting with someone else, as you make your way to the lonely boy.

' Hey! Is this seat empty? '

You asked. The boy just looked at you and turned away to continue reading some sort of Science book. You took his silent treatment as a " yes " and sit next to him.

' What did you bring? '

' ... '

' Can I see what's in your-

The hell, '

As you opened the green coloured lunchbox, you saw an elegant looking strawberry cake, shining brightly like a diamond, it's vanilla icing that swirls around the strawberry sponge cake, sprinkled with rainbow sprinkles, not just that, the middle of the cake is pure vanilla sponge cake, as everything is topped off with a beautiful shimmering strawberry on top, finished with some mint leaf on the side of the cake.

It was a gorgeous dessert.

' Woah, woah, woah-- you made this? '

Fugo looked at you and gave a simple nod. You were taken aback the fact that Fugo can make such a beautiful cake.

Though, both of you didn't make a conversation, Fugo still managed to call you his " friend ". For the time being of course.

It went on like that every day, as if it's just like a meeting. You would compliment the strawberry cake Fugo brings and also made by him, as he just gives a nod and proceeds to read his book.

As for now, years passed which is quite obvious. You were walking on the streets of Naples, Italy. Beautiful place indeed, but filled with numerous thieves, drug addicts and crimes among the population. It's just like a wolf in sheep's clothing, perhaps if you want to get that spaghetti pizza in a nearby restaurant, a thief might have already took away your belongings.

You finished University but still have yet to find a job. You decided to just wash away all the stress and go to this one restaurant that serves the best spaghetti in all of Italy.

As you went into the said restaurant, you heard someone screaming angrily about Math. You decided to peek at what's going on and you saw a blonde dude with a green shirt full of hOLeS and probably a teenager whipping out a knife at the said cheese looking man.

" Fugo, Narancia! Can both of you stop fighting?! "

Fugo?

No way, it can't be THAT Fugo. Suddenly, Fugo then notices you looking at them as you quickly got out of the restaurant, running for God who knows where. You then found yourself in an alleyway, you decided to rest for awhile, trying to stabilize your breathing.

" ( Y/n )! Are you there?! Please come out, I want to see you! "

Gureto daze...

For all things, this needs to happen at least once a year, bad luck really did get you this time. You thought that it was fate that you should meet your friend, that you shared classes with, eating lunch with, all the things you did together. You showed yourself to the bright streets, away from the dark alley. And that's when both eyes looked at each other.

" ( Y/n )... it's been so long... I'm speechless, "

You didn't knew what to say either. You just stood there, silently, that's until Fugo ran up to you, giving you a rather tight hug.

" I missed you, "

Okay maybe this isn't so bad. At first you thought this is gonna be like those types of awkward meetings, but you didn't expected this to be so welcoming. You hugged back and gave a small smile. Both of you let go of each other as you saw a tint of pink on Fugo's cheeks.

" I never thought we will meet again, ( Y/n )... At first, ever since I got out of school due to the... incident. I thought I wouldn't see you again. You were my hope to success, you were my friend that's there for me whenever I'm alone, you were so kind to me, I might be falling for you-- WAIT, "

Okay you take back what you said, it's getting awkward now. Fugo quickly covered his mouth as he said the following words, this time his blush is more visible and his eyes widened with shock with a hint of embarrassment. Although you couldn't help but think Fugo is adorable at this state, a blushing mess. You smiled at him, knowing that you knew deep down you also had feelings for him even though you didn't knew it.

You took out your hand and gently play around with Fugo's hair, causing him to cover up his face. As he hides away his embarrassment, you took one of his hands away from his face and kissed his cheek.

" Not everyone can change their past, Fugo. But they can change their future, and I'm gonna help you change it, "

You said as Fugo hugged you once again, this time a more softer hug.

Mista: So are those two gonna date or something?

Narancia: If Fugo's busy dating with that guy, then that means no more MATH!

Bruno: No, Narancia, you still need to learn Math and I'll be teaching you when Fugo's not around.

Abbacchio: Heheheh, GAY WEIRDOS.

Word count: 1038 words

Sorry for the long wait, I was lazy that time and since quarantine is here, online classes and homework.

But the whole class needs to blame the nerd of our classroom, she literally asked the teacher for ONE homework and then BAM, thousands of homework are coming at our faces.

I want to die slowly.