❝ Kiss The Ham ❞ Prosciutto X Male Reader

Kiss the goat,

woaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

KISS KISS KISS THe go goat—

I love that song, really.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Pinning you against the wall, he leans closer to your face as you can feel his warm breath tingling your skin. You never thought Prosciutto had a thing for you, though it could be anything, it could be a dare from the other members, it could be because he's drunk. You'll never know what's the cause of Prosciutto acting this way, though there's only one problem.

You never liked Prosciutto.

It doesn't mean you didn't liked his character, no you just don't have any feelings for the man.

" You remember one time I liked you, Prosciutto? "

His eyes widened at your sentence, shocking moment for him at least. Though you had a surprise under your sleeve, and you're sure that Prosciutto's gonna love it.

" N-no... "

He said, his once calm voice breaking into a nervous tone. You smiled as your right hand made it's way towards his bare chest, your fingers trailing it's way down, and down to a rather interesting spot. You pressed one finger down on the hard edge, as you pull it out to reveal a pocket knife. Your cheery look turns into a death glare, the tip of the pocket knife now close towards Prosciutto's throat.

" Good, cause' it never happened, "

You said, causing Prosciutto to sweat. Pushing him aside, you threw the pocket knife to the ground, straighting your trenchcoat as you make your way to where the other members are.

" Hey, ( Y/n )~ how was it? "

" Horrible, "

You said, making Melone laugh as he gives you a glass of wine.

" Just accept him, ( Y/n ). It doesn't matter if you hate him or what, he's never gonna stop, "

Said Illuso, eating some fries that Formaggio bought from McDonald's.

" Yeah, I'm getting annoyed at Prosciutto, walking here and there as if he got nothing else to do! "

Complained Ghiaccio as he gobbles down his burger. You sigh as you sat down and ate some chicken nuggets.

" Um... ( Y/n )? Those chicken nuggets are mine— "

" Omg, I'm so sorry you sweet fishy boi. Here's your chicken nuggets, "

You said as you hand over the chicken nuggets to Pesci as he eats it happily. Prosciutto then suddenly comes in the room as you stare at him with the eyes of death, massacre, horror all in one. The man then avoids contact with you as he sat at a far distance between you and him. The other members noticed this and looked over at you, Formaggio hitting on your shoulder and giving out that shit eating grin on his face.

" Hey, ( Y/n ). It's your future ' boyfriend '~ "

Formaggio said with a teasing tone to it. Prosciutto wants to say something but was interrupted by Melone.

" Oooohhh, I wonder who's gonna be the top? Definitely Prosciutto right, since he's taller? Or perhaps ( Y/n ) since he's got that seme aura, "

" Oh my God, I know right? Hell, Prosciutto probably has a daddy kink, though when you think about it, ( Y/n ) is definitely a dom, "

And now, both of them went to Melone's room so Illuso and him could discuss on who is the submissive partner and who's the dominant one. You told Pesci to go back to his room because it's 10 PM and it's time for him to sleep.

" I'm not gonna listen to any of this shit, so I hope both of you have a shitty fucking TIME, "

Ghiaccio yelled as he goes back to his room, with Formaggio following as well and giving a wink at you.

Suddenly, Risotto came in the room as he saw both of you sitting in silence.

" ... okay, goodnight, "

He says and goes into his room.

Now finally, both you and Prosciutto in one room, not even a single one of you wanting to say a word to each other. What seemed like minutes later, you decided to get a bit close and personal with Prosciutto. You stood up and walked towards him, making Prosciutto look up at you with a visible blush on his face. Setting your glass of wine on top of the table, you decided to make a rather bold move as you rest your foot on top of the couch.

" ( Y/n ), don't think I didn't see that— "

" SHHHH, SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! He's gonna hear us! "

The others said, trying to shush Risotto down. You gave out a sigh and decided to rest your hand on top of the couch instead as you lean closer towards Prosciutto.

" You're glad Pesci isn't watching or he'll be traumatized forever. It's even more better the fact that Ghiaccio is not here either or else he's gonna rage all night, "

You whispered, just loud enough for both you and Prosciutto to hear. Maybe it was more wise if you were to give what Prosciutto wanted instead of letting him giving you cheesy pick up lines all the time. You straddled on top of Prosciutto knowing him that he wouldn't even move an inch anyway, you cupped his face and proceeded to kiss him. Prosciutto moaned softly as his lips open apart slightly, you smirked as your tongue makes it's way into Prosciutto's.

Things started to get a bit heated, Prosciutto's hands tangling into your hair, moaning once in awhile. You then looked at Melone and the others, Illuso taking pictures with no flash on ( smart bastard ), Formaggio silently shouting what seemed to be like a ' yes ', Melone fanboying and Risotto with his nose bleeding, giving a thumbs up.

You then suddenly broke the kiss causing Prosciutto to whine. You then caught your attention onto Prosciutto's neck as you attack it, giving love bites here and there. The action caused Prosciutto to moan even louder, making him bite his lip to hopefully not ' wake ' the others.

" I didn't want to do this, really, but I'll let it slide. You're the one who's desperate here, not me, "

You said with a deep tone in your voice that definitely turned Prosciutto on. You slowly took off his gold pendant, then his clothes, leaving him only with his pants on. Though you stopped for a moment, knowing that Melone and the others are gonna watch the whole thing. You sigh once again and stood up, Prosciutto giving a confused look.

" Maybe some day we could continue this, maybe in your room perhaps~? "

You said, giving out your most seductive voice yet as you made your way into your room. Prosciutto then gathered up his senses and quickly grab his clothes and pendant as he took off.

Melone: Wooowwwww, well that was a waste.

Illuso: At least we now know that ( Y/n ) is a dom even tho he's just a few inches shorter than Prosciutto.

Formaggio: Don't you think they'll continue in either ( Y/n )'s or Prosciutto's room?

Illuso: Possibly.

Risotto: Can we sleep now? There's no more gay shit for me.

Melone: Don't worry, boss. Maybe tomorrow night, we'll see.

Ahem, don't any of you know that I have ever made a chapter about smut before? It's only on another book though, but at least you see a glimpse of it.