❝ Mi Amore ❞ Giorno X Cafe Waiter!Male Reader

Art by: Toujou Sakana

I do not own the characters and the JOJO series in this book.

Main focus title of this chapter: Giorno X Male Reader

Keys:

Your Name : ( Y/n )

Last Name : ( L/n )

Hair Colour : ( H/c )

Eye Colour : ( E/c )

Skin Colour : ( S/c )

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

❝   You're as sweet as sugar tea。  ❞

( Y/n ) has worked as a waiter in a famous cafe in Italy for over 2 years. He is used to brewing coffee and making all kinds of beverages as if it's like Science. A couple of days ago, there's these two men wearing clothes that showed their chests, which is a very bizarre fashion according to ( Y/n ). Though he must treat his costumers equally, so he went over to the two and started to ask them on what they want to order.

The male with blonde hair and three donuts on his head ordered for some tea, mixed with sugar in it. As the other male this time, with dark short hair asked for some black coffee.

' Alright. So, one cup of tea with sugar and one cup of black coffee. Your order shall be finished as soon as possible, sirs, '

And just like that ( Y/n ) went off to prepare the two drinks. Though what he didn't noticed was that the blonde male, whom ordered for tea just now, was watching him from behind. The male with dark hair noticed the male in front of him and smiled.

' So, Giorno? That waiter caught your interest? '

The blonde male known as Giorno, blushed at the male.

' N-no! Of course, not! Why would I fall for a guy; you're funny, Bruno! '

Bruno then chuckled at Giorno. And yes, Giorno might have feelings for ( Y/n ), it was as if it's love at first sight and Giorno was just so new to having someone to fall for.

After a few minutes later, ( Y/n ) brought a try along with him and served the two drinks to Giorno and Bruno.

' Here you go, sirs. Now, please do enjoy your drink and pay the bill at the cashier afterwards. Please do enjoy! '

( Y/n ) smiled at the two males gently and went off. Giorno could feel his heart pounding, the moment ( Y/n ) smiled at them, it was as if an angel has blessed him with a simple smile, it was as if he could faint every time that smile appears, it's as if that smile was an art made in heaven. As Giorno was busy thinking about ( Y/n )'s smile, Bruno snapped the blonde out of his fantasies and told him to drink his tea.

Though of course, Bruno knew why Giorno is acting that way. He was glad to see this newer side of Giorno, and he will give lots of support to the blonde.

Hours passed and Bruno payed for the drinks at the cashier. ( Y/n ) waves goodbye to the two males as they left out of the cafe. As they walked down the streets, Giorno then asked Bruno a question.

' Hey Bruno, do you... at least know how to like... convince someone to go out with you...??? '

Bruno smiled at Giorno and told everything he needs to know about these types of situations. The next thing you know, Giorno started going to the cafe day after day. He would order the same tea now and then, but to be honest, he just wants to see ( Y/n ).

Though Giorno knew he can't just keep this up, what happens if there's someone out there, who dare to steal the waiter away from him. So, the next day onwards, he decided to ask ( Y/n ) out on a date.

' Excuse me... ( Y/n )-Kun? '

' Hm! Yes, Giorno-Sama? '

' I was wondering if you... would go out with me? '

( Y/n )'s eyes widened, he never thought there will be someone out there who is interested in him, and for someone like Giorno. ( Y/n ) smiled at Giorno and gave a simple " yes ". Giorno then blushed lightly, and just smiled back, he may look calm outside but in the inside, his heart is bursting with joy.

Today at 12 pm afternoon, Giorno decided to get a day's off and have his first date with ( Y/n ). He tried really hard to find casual clothing that serves his taste. A few minutes later, ( Y/n ) came with ( whatever clothes you use on a date, just not too flashy ). This surprised Giorno, he never thought you could pick such simple yet special outfits.

Giorno took the time to look at ( Y/n ), his eyes looking up and down.

' You look fascinating... '

' Thank you, Giorno... now shall we go? '

' A-ah! Yes! Let's go, '

Both of them went to many places, mostly ( Y/n ) leading the way. They've visited tourist destinations, eaten some local food and so much more. The two had so much fun with each other, they're like children, running around the streets of Italy. It was a fun time for the both of them, and what ( Y/n ) didn't know... was that,

Giorno told Bruno to follow him and make sure to hide while ( Y/n ), and Giorno are having their date. And what do you know, Bruno is now covered in disguise, reading a newspaper, wearing a long trenchcoat and with sunglasses. He smirked as he sees the two males running around with happy smiles and laughter. He then whispers to himself.

' Knew you could do it, Giorno, '

It's now late into the night, Giorno and ( Y/n ) decided to walk at a nearby park. They talked about things that happened in their life, some jokes and questioning each other.

' I've never had this much fun before! '

' Neither do I, as a mafia boss, it's hard to get some relaxation since the ones that do and sell drugs, are just around the place... '

( Y/n ) then chuckled at Giorno's sentence, and looked at the moonlight. Giorno did the same and let his eyes looked at the male beside him, his just so handsome... Giorno doesn't know why but his body is telling him something, something that he wants to do the first time meeting ( Y/n ). He then swiftly cupped ( Y/n )'s cheeks with his hands and...

Smooch~

' Giorno... '

' A...ah.... '

Giorno then lets go of ( Y/n ), and covered his own face, blushing red hot. He then said nonsense and apologizing to ( Y/n ) non-stop. ( Y/n ) then slowly smiled at the blonde and kissed his forehead.

' I love you too, '.

Word Count: 1091 words

Wow.... this is really, I wouldn't say bad but it's really... BAD.

I don't know my head is just empty and I can't even think of anything.

Well, it's alright though~

I wouldn't be doing the Part 6 or 8 characters yet since, I still haven't fully catched up.

So please do wait for them to be published.