❝ You're The Star To My Heart ❞ Star Platinum X Emotionless!Male Reader

Basically, the way how I see this, is that YOU have Star Platinum as your Stand and that it follows you around and such.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

To you, you thought you were normal, to others however, they thought you were a strange person. A lot of the students call you, " The Emotionless Star ". Emotionless representing your overall personality, the inability to show your true emotions to others. As for Star, it's because you were one of the top students in the school, scoring A's and B's in every semester.

Many of your classmates think you're like this due to some sort of disorder, some might say that you're fine and that you're just like that sometimes and there's those types of people that took it too far and thinking your parents are abusing you and forcing you to get good grades till you can't even experience emotions anymore.

But really, you're just the type to be a loner, a calm person that just wants to stay away from everything.

Until Ao Oni came in.

One morning, you were fluttering your eyes open to see some sort of purple figure in front of you. At first you thought it's some sort of morning hallucination, but as you rubbed your eyes and finally have the energy to see. You noticed that it wasn't some morning hallucination, no. It was a...

A robber that cosplays an anime character

You thought, in your neighborhood, there's a lot and I mean, A LOT of Otakus and Weebs in it. Plus since you live alone, you thought that one of those weirdos would break into your house and trying to convince you into watching hentai. Not showing any fear or whatsoever, you took your bolster and smacked it on the head. Giving out a sad " ora ", the purple figure then started to cry.

I'm glad that today is not a school day.

You thought to yourself as you get off your bed and went to the kitchen. The purple creature then stopped crying as he followed you down the stairs.

" I know you're following me, please leave, "

You said calmly, but the creature won't budge, instead it hugged you a bit too tightly, causing you to loose some air. Letting you go, it gave out a radiant smile, reminding you of all the school girls in your school. You sighed as you took your " Attack on Titan " cup that your friend, Eren, gave you last year on your birthday. You then filled the cup with some warm water and as soon as you turned around, the creature then gave you a jar full of coffee powder.

How did it knew?

You asked yourself, it didn't bother you too much though, as you took the jar and thanked the creature.

" Tea or coffee? "

You asked the creature next to you. All you heard was " ora ", so not wasting any time, you took a pack of tea powder and the coffee jar as you showed it to the creature.

" This one here is tea, it has a pleasant aroma and would sometimes taste sweet. As for coffee, it has a bitter taste but if you're a coffee addict like me, then I'm sure you'll love it, "

You explained and let the creature in front of you decide it's choice of drink. After a couple more minutes, suddenly there was a knock heard from the door.

Who could be here at this hour?

You opened the door to reveal another friend of yours, Kagome. Kagome is a good archer in your school and has participated in many competitions and won many trophies and medals, even certificates.