Headcanon! : ❝ Sweet Like Chocolate, Fierce Like a Tiger ❞

Request by: Octo_Lover

First request! I was very glad to see there's someone out there who is willing to request some of their own ideas for this book!

I truly am grateful for this opportunity, Octo Lover!

Feel free to send me some requests for those who haven't!✨

◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◐◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑◑

Main focus!: Kars X Sweet but Violent! Male Reader

Headcanon:

What is Kars's reaction to ( Y/n ) being a soft, sweet person but very violent whenever he's angry?

- at first, Kars wasn't interested in you. He thought you were like all humans, cowardly, weak, absentminded.

- it's just that by the size of your body, he could tell you were just another weakling, waiting to be murdered.

- and he knows that he shouldn't waste his energy on a petty fool like you.

- " He's all yours, Wammu! He is just like other Hamon Users, willing to sacrifice everything they got but get nothing in the end, "

- " So that's what you think about me? "

- Joseph then looks at Kars giving him the, ' O, you did wrong ' face, with Caesar trying to calm you down.

- Kars was confused until he felt a sudden pain, piercing through his stomach.

- he then covered up the injury, giving it time to recover as he looks up at you. Your eyes showing bloodlust, anger, disgust all in one.

It was frightening.

- that's when he knew, what your true colors are. A sheep at first sight but behind those white cotton clouds, hides a beast, ready to leash out at it's prey.

A wolf in sheep's clothing they say.

- though days passed as Joseph finally defeated Esidisi and drinking up the antidote to release the ring inside of his body.

- as for Kars, he can't wait to see you. He could tell you were powerful due to how you actually manage to gave him a big hole in the middle of his stomach.

- you were something interesting for Kars and you're very lucky if so. The way how you suddenly change into a monster.

- just make sure you don't really put him on the edge,

Unless you want to be a vampire and serve him.

Ahem! This is my first headcanon so I'm really new to it, and plus I would be grateful if some of you could give me some advice on these headcanon stuff.

And so, I hope you enjoyed this Octo Lover!