❝ What If... ❞ Jolyne X Childhood!Male!Reader

It's here ladies and gentlemen. A Jolyne X Male Reader chapter is here.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

❝ What if we meet each other again。Is that a crime? ❞

A girl by the name of Jolyne Cujoh, would never forget the boy whom she had met throughout her childhood. A boy with rather messy ( H/c ) hair and ( E/c ) eyes, both of them met at the aquarium souvenir store. Jolyne was with her father that time, buying dolphin plushies and keychains. Though, she noticed that there's only one blue whale notebook, she was about to take it until another hand appeared. She looked who's beside her to see a boy. The boy looked at Jolyne with his eyes widened as he quickly took his hand away from the notebook.

' S-sorry, I... wanted that notebook... but! You could have it! '

Said the boy, Jolyne then felt a bit sad for him so she told the boy to get it instead of her. But then the boy refused and told Jolyne to take it, but Jolyne didn't want to so she told the boy to take it, but the boy thought Jolyne deserved the notebook so he told her to buy it instead, but Jolyne shook her head-

' Jolyne, who's this? '

Said a tall man, perhaps somewhere 195 cm, looked at the boy with a menacing glare, causing him to stand there frozen.

' Daddy! Stop looking at him like that! '

Said Jolyne with an angry voice. The tall male looked at Jolyne as he knelt down on one knee, he then wrapped his arms around Jolyne, carrying her away from the boy. The ( H/c ) haired boy then looked at the whale notebook that Jolyne wanted, he took it and went off to the cashier to pay for it using his saved money.

Weeks passed and Jolyne went to the aquarium again with her father. She was watching the dolphins performing until she felt someone tapping on her shoulder. She looked beside her and it was the boy again.

' Hi! Sorry about my daddy, he looks like a huge meany but he's actually a good person! '

The boy nodded slightly as he pulled something from behind his back. Suddenly, Jolyne's eyes sparkled when she saw the item he was holding.

' Here... I wanted to give you this, '

He then handed Jolyne the blue whale notebook that both of them wanted the passed weeks. Jolyne was amazed but then something wasn't right to her.

' Why are you giving me this? You want it right? '

' Well, I was coming here every day so I could give it to you- you know what? Just take it like it's a Christmas present! Bye-bye! '

The boy then gave Jolyne the notebook and ran quickly to a different part of the aquarium. Jolyne looked at the running boy confusedly, she then looked down at the notebook and opened it to find a small piece of paper between the pages. She read it and that's when she knew his name, ( Y/n ) ( L/n ).

After such events happened, Jolyne started going to the aquarium many times, sometimes she would even beg her father to bring her there. Her father thought she wanted to see the dolphin performance again but deep down, Jolyne wanted to meet ( Y/n ). When the performance started, Jolyne and ( Y/n ) would sit next to each other. Slowly, Jolyne's father also started to get along with ( Y/n ).

It was a life time for the both of them, until one day.

' We can't meet each other anymore, '

' I understand... I'm sorry for your parent's divorce, '

Jolyne's mother and father divorced and she is going to live alongside with her mother in Florida. Which also meant that both Jolyne and ( Y/n ) are going to have a distant friendship. ( Y/n ) promised to meet Jolyne in the airport to say his last goodbyes.

' I'm gonna go now, ( Y/n ). I'll miss you, '

' Hope fate brings us together again, '

' Yeah, oh and before I go, can I tell you something? '

' Yeah sure what is it? '

And with that, Jolyne walked towards ( Y/n ) and went close to his ear as she whispered.

' If we meet each other again ( Y/n )...

is it a crime?

Please do answer this question, I wanted to know your thoughts about it, '

( Y/n ) was stunned at Jolyne's question, he was about to say something but Jolyne walked away.

Jolyne's P.O.V:

Damnit, I wish I didn't say that stupid question. I didn't even manage to say a proper goodbye to him.

I was sitting on the window seat, gazing at what's outside. I was about to complain on how cramped the place was until I saw someone outside of the plane.

' ( Y/n )...? '

Third Person's P.O.V:

' Jolyne! I'll miss you! Goodbye! Hope you will have a great future! '

Said ( Y/n ) running as he waves his arms at Jolyne. As for Jolyne, she was shocked to find ( Y/n ) out of nowhere, but it made her smile as she waved her hand, giving a silent goodbye.

Years passed and Jolyne is finally 19 years old. Unlike the innocent girl she used to be, Jolyne became a delinquent and slowly became more rude and hostile.

Today, Jolyne noticed an aquarium on the streets she was walking through, she decided to go in there cause why not. As she went into the aquarium, she could feel nostalgia hitting her as the memories flow into her mind when she used to go to the aquarium with her father. She gave a quiet sigh as she walked around the aquarium, the fishes and other marine animals made her remember how her father used to tell her about his knowledge of marine life and how he would always share that knowledge with her.

She then noticed the souvenir shop as she went into the shop. She took the time to see and admire the keychains and things in the shop, until one thing caught her eye.

' I remember this thing, '

Jolyne looked at the same blue whale notebook she had back then. She made a small smile on her face as she took her hand out to take the notebook. Suddenly, another hand appeared, Jolyne then looked who's beside her.

' Wait... you're... it can't be, '

The tall male who had rather messy ( H/c ) hair and ( E/c ) looked at Jolyne, as his eyes widened with shocked.

' ....

Jolyne? '

Word count: 1069 words

Wow, 69.

IMPRESSIVE。

And yes, it's finally here, a Jolyne X Male Reader chapter.

I was actually going to call this a Hardcore Jolyne X Reader Handholding ( based on a meme ) but, I guess I had other things in mind.

Welp whatever.

But I feel so happy today.

Cause tomorrow's a holiday,

And you know what that means.

* firecrackers and fireworks background noises *