|13|

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

Irene

"Hyung...are you sure she din't faint because you hugged her?"

"What nonsense, Jimin-ah"

"Ani, hyung. That could be a possibility right?"

"She fainted because of the pain, Jimin. I told you to stop watching those crime shows, din't I?"

"Nae..."

I stifled a groan when I heard the heard the word 'faint'. 

Ugh! Why did I faint again? How embarrassing!

I recognized the voices speaking next to me the moment I woke up. I kept my eyes closed because they were yet to realize that  I was awake. I couldn't hear any of my members nearby.

I felt movement near my hand and peeked open a eye to see what it is. The boys were busy in their conversation that they did not notice me. Atleast I hope so.

One hand was playing with my jacket sleeve, as if it din't want to touch my hand. I trailed the hand to the face when I yelped and shut my eyes tightly. 

"I know you are awake. Open your eyes."

I sheepishly opened my eyes and smiled nervously. My eyes met with a blazing pair of eyes. He just sits there staring at me which me feel like a kid being scolded. I shift my eyes nervously and look around the room and sit up straight when I notice that this is not my groups artists room. It's Bangtans.

BTS Jimin and V are still arguing about why I fainted while my eyes once again lock with his. 

"What? Why are you staring?" I whisper to him. He gets up from his chair and walks towards me and I jump due to his sudden movements. He takes a seat on the sofa near my legs which I pull up to my chest and scoot backward.

He traced a finger along the bandages on feet and whispered, "Do they still hurt?"

I take a moment to answer. I still feel a slight throbbing in my ankle but it was nothing too painful. I mutely shake  my head, peering into his downcast eyes.

His finger puts pressure on a particular spot and a pain shot up my leg and I winced. His head shot up to look at me in the eye. A frown took over his features before it turned into anger.

"Taehyung-ah, Jimin-ah, both of you get out of this room." He sad sternly, eyes still on me.

Jimin-ssi and V-ssi  froze at their hyungs tone and looked at us in disbelief. Since I am meeting them personally for the first time I greeted them from my position and they did the same. They probably wanted to refuse his words but one look had them scurrying out of the room.

I had done noting wrong but I felt nervous to look back to those captivating eyes. Why am so intimated now?  Why is he like this? 

"I mean...ho-how can they be so careless with you?" He suddenly started talking. "Why did they give you shoes a pair smaller than your size when they know your feet will bleed? Why are your stylists so irresponsible? Do you even have a clue what would have happened if we had not got it treated soon? You wouldn't even be able to walk for a week! And why did you take that passage way when you could have just got down the stage and walked from under it? Do you even know how dangerous that fall would have been. How scared-"

I cut him off by placing a hand on his tightly curled fist. The worry on his face, the emotions he tried to hide and the self control he showed warmed my heart. Apart from my parents and members no one had given me such a look when I was injured. Sure, a lot of people cared but no one blamed themselves like he was.

 "Thank you saving me once again, Jin" I said, smiling as I withdrew my hand.

He gave out a shaky breath and shook his head, "You really are a fool. I was not wrong before."

Suddenly remembering our last conversation, I glared at him pointedly. "Yah! I am not a fool, you are! You cheated in that game!"

And that's how all ten members of the both the groups found us.

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇