|44|

Kim SeokJin

It felt like Dejavu seeing all the members crowd around in the living room for yet another meeting. But this time I can't understand the reason behind this meeting. In fact I was dragged away to the dorms the moment my vocal session had ended. 

I know the boys were very worried about the negative effect the article published three days ago had on both me and JooHyun but I had assured them that I would handle it all. 

I was called to the Company the very next day the 'Scandalous' article of me dropping her home became a uproar in the news-sites. Apparently, a fan who happened to be around their new dorm at that time had managed to click a picture of us and had made no delay to sell it to the top news-sites. I hadn't expected this issue to blow up so much because it was already made public that we are in a relationship, no matter how much fake it was at that time and how true it is now. Then why must there be an issue?

However, the issue was my negligence. 

The problem was that I had completely forgotten of the fact that we both were not supposed to be sited together by her company. The whole reason she had distanced away from me was to make sure nothing happened to both of us due to the pictures taken that day in the hospital. 

Due to which, SM contacted our agency the moment they saw the article and put forward the proposal of announcing the supposed 'break-up' since the contract time was coming to an end next week itself. BigHit rebutted stating that since it was just yesterday that an article in our favor had been released. If a statement regarding our 'break-up' is to be released, it would only backfire.

 Annoyed and defeated, SM representatives backed away only to be come back to say that even if the article will not be released, the moment the day the contract come to an end JooHyun and I will have to cut off contact and walk separate ways. BigHit staff, ever not relenting, added another clause that if in this period there is any damage to my brand image and reputation, they will get to take the final call even if it is against what SM wants. Afterall, this whole contract was made to hide up their faults and defend the image of JooHyun.

Although I did not really like how they were fighting over us as if we are not present in the meeting room and just put a deaf ear towards the plea we made to let us be since we had actually developed genuine feelings for each other. Mr.Seo, my artist PR director,  had stopped me non-verbally to bring that up and had discreetly messaged me that he'll look after it later on. 

Overall, the meeting was one long and unnerving situation I certainly do not wish to go through again. I think the only thing that kept me sane and not give in to the temptation to interrupt was JooHyun who had conveniently seated next to me.

She was definitely stressed but still tried to smile for me to show that she is okay. But as usual, I saw through it. There was no doubt that her company will put pressure on her as she is still a rookie and such dating scandals are never in their favor.

Once the whole meeting was done and the SM representatives left, JooHyun too left soon as she had a schedule at KBS. 

So now, three days later, the sudden Bangtan meeting was not expected. I had kept the members updated and apologized for bringing out such a different attention to the group. After all, we had made a pact that we will try our best to stay away from media scandals but I ended up right in the middle of it. However the boys totally ignored the apology and continued to bug me about what happened three days ago and giggling like teenage boys.