|47|

Kim SeokJin

A few hours later, once we finished the delicious meal JooHyun cooked for us, we made our way to the living room to watch a movie. It had been a while since both of us saw any movie so we selected the most recent one which had become a huge hit.

However, it proved to be quite useless as both us basically ignored the movie and were talking about everything and anything. She was telling me how her music show recordings were going on and how drama proposals were coming in but she wasn't quite sure if she will take it up. I told her about our album and the songs but din't give her any spoilers. She was quite upset about it.

My back had started aching after sitting for long so we soon retired to my bedroom. She was quite hesitant but then slowly became comfortable. We both were huddled on the bed with her sitting upright against the bed, her legs stretched out, and I had conveniently made her lap my pillow. Her fingers were slowly combing my hair, making goosebumps appear all over my body.

There were many romance drama's I have seen in my youth but to be experiencing it with my own eyes is just another bliss. The sun had set long ago and the room had became dark. The only sounds that could be heard was of our breaths and the crickets outside. I had sent Odeng and Omuk to my parents house as due to my schedule I was not home much to look after them. Therefore, even their presence was quite missing in the house. Soon, JooHyun had fell asleep and I slowly tucked her in, making sure not to wake her up.

This is exactly how the boys found us the moment they came home. 

Yoongi had walked into the room but was startled to see us. I silenced him before he could make any noise and he silently made his way around the room collecting some clothes for a shower. Once making sure that she is comfortable and fast asleep, I followed Yoongi out of the room. 

In the living room, Jungkook and hobi are lying on the sofa probably waiting for their turn to shower while Jimin and Taehyung hit the showers. Namjoon came through the main door the same time I came out of the room. I look at the clock in the room and am surprised to see the time. It's past midnight now.

"Hyung, how are you doing?" Namjoon asks, the moment he dumps his bags near the door. 

"I'm fine now." I say, taking a seat next to a nearly-knocked out Jungkook. He is quick to make my leg his pillow as he stretches himself on the sofa. "The medicines helped. How was practice? Is there anything I missed?"

He shakes his head and ruffles his bangs. "Not much, Hyung. We din't go ahead with the choreography. Just perfected what we did today. You just missed one vocal class but Sejin Hyung told me that he will talk to your trainer."

 I nod and slightly nudge Jungkook to wake up when I see Taehyung coming out of the bathroom. He lazily gets up and drags his feet towards the bathroom. Taehyung makes a bee-line to the kitchen.

"Did you eat dinner?" I ask them and Hobi nods his head. "We did, hyung. But that was long ago. I am so hungry!"

Before I can respond, Taehyung shouts from the kitchen. "Wahhh Hyung! Did you cook today?"

Hobi perks up at the sound of food and runs to the kitchen. 

"I din't. JooHyun did." I say, making my way towards the kitchen. "She thought we all would appreciate a home-cooked food after practice so made extra for all of you."