|22|

I am back!

I am back!

Irene

"Why do you look so scared? Is it because of them? Don't let those pigs get to you, JooHyun-ah."

I snap my head to him, eyes wide.

Did he just say that aloud? In front of them? Loud enough for them to hear?

This crazy man!

I frantically turn to him when I hear 'them' suddenly quite down. I look at him and mouth 'Are you mad?'. He looks at me confused and shakes his head.

"Wahh! Don't worry. Ill protect you from these muscle pigs." He says with a confidence that makes want to punch his face. I glare at him and when he opens his mouth again, I place my hand on his mouth.

How can a person be this daft?

I freeze when I hear grunts behind me and the chairs screeching as they probably stood up. I don't dare look back at them. They could be really dangerous people for all I know.

Jin looks at them and his eyes widen. My heartbeat faster when I realise that they heard him loud and clear.

Ofcourse they would!

I shut my eyes tight and step closer to Jin the moment I hear their footsteps towards us. Jin pats my shoulder and keeps it there.

"Yah! You little f***! Did you just call us a pig?" A man with a gruffy voice says.

My eyes focus on Jin's adams apple as it bobbs up and down. He is clearly nervous...

"N..no? I think you heard it wrong, Ajhussi!" He attempts to say confidently but fails at it. I mentally groan. Of all the places why did he choose this place!

I hear a girl laughing behind me and it doesn't sound like they bought his lie.

"You dare lie to us, pretty face? You think we have damaged ears?" Another voice spats. "Come here! I'll show you what a 'muscle pig' like us can do to a pretty face like yours."

Jin straightens up and pulls me around so that I am standing behind him.

"Aish! I didn't think this would happen..." He mumbles. I don't think it was for me to hear but I did and it's not comforting at all. Any small doubt that he was playing a prank on me went straight out of the window.

"Listen, Ajhussi. Don't come near us! I apologize okay? Leave us alone!" He said stretching out a hand in front of him while his other held me wrist, keeping me hidden behind him.

I could see them clearly now. The three buff men were a good few inches taller than me. Perhaps an inch or two taller than Jin himself. Before I did not spot another person with him but now a woman approximately in her thirties stood with them.