|30|

Jin

After that incident, everything went un-eventful. I heard from the social butterfly of our group, Taehyung that that sunbae of SM left after the break since he had another schedule.

Thank goodness.

Once we had returned to the boys, Jungkook had not wasted one breath before ranting away the whole story, while I silently leaned against Jimin and closed my eyes.

I was angry that despite being just three meters away from him, I could do nothing at the situation. I wanted to walk up to him and send him away for causing discomfort to the girls. I wanted to walk up to them and pull JooHyun close to me as I claimed every free spot in her schedule in my name. I wanted to show just how arrogant and talentless I actually am.

While he was a sunbae to Red velvet, he was definitely Bangtan's hoobae, having debuted in late 2013. And from what Taehyung had told us about him, he really admired Jimin. The later scrunching his face when he learned of the tiny fact.

The boy's reaction was very similar to Jungkook when he finished telling the incident. Namjoon and Hoseok were positively scowling while the maknaes looked downright mad. Yoongi had listened to the whole story with a calm that would run shivers down anyone's spine. I had silently warned him with a shake of my head, when I saw him getting up from the floor. I knew the boy way too well and if I don't stop him now, things won't go well. He looked confused for a second before silently slouching in his seat, jaw ticked.

Their reactions had spread a wave of warmth inside me, automatically making my mood much better.

"Hyung...I think you should warn Irene-ssi and her members to stay away from him." Taehyung warned quietly, an edge to his tone. "He doesn't really have a good reputation with ladies."

At this, I sat up straight and peered at him. "What do you mean, Taehyung-ah?"

"Um...one day Baekhyun Hyung and I were talking near the washrooms at Music Bank. We had the same promotion periods and so did he." Taehyung explained. Now, all members were sitting in a circle around him, inching closer. "We overhead noises in a supplies room so we opened the door to check and we saw him and his make-up artist there.

He was shocked to see us and said something about discussing important matter but from the tears in the girl's eyes and the terrified look on her face, I knew he was lying. Hyung didn't allow me to say anything that time. We just left."

What the hell?

"I think all of us should be careful of him. Jackson also doesn't like him and you know how good of a character judgment he has." Namjoon said, and all of us nodded.

All of us fell silent after that, lost in our own thoughts before the event restarted.

_____________

The next one month flew by without any break. Bangtan had started our mini-tour with the last concert in Seoul while Red Velvet are promoting their new album, their comeback being a huge success.

I had met up with JooHyun the day before we went to China for our first concert. Unlike what I wanted; we could only talk for like an hour before our schedules called us back.

The incident at ISAC was apparently caught on camera and brought to the notice of some fans anonymously. Thankfully, it was a blur video that did not exactly highlight any important detail except for the fact that two artist(s) under SM were supposedly close.

What irked me more were the shippers who had immediately linked him with JooHyun. However, that was shut down the moment people remembered that our dating news is still out. Which lead to an onslaught of memes and tweets showing my 'jealousy' and 'competition'.