|50|

Kim SeokJin

"Everyone thank you for working hard!" Shouted NamJoon as all seven of us took a bow in front of the entire staff that worked hard to bring us where we are.

All of our managers, stylists, make-up artists, dancers and producers cheered and clicked their glasses with ours to celebrate the successful completion of the Wings tour. Today was one of the best things that happened to us in a while. We were able to meet so many of our fans and perform in so many arenas and cities that it is still a bit unbelievable for us.

From Fire and Blood, Sweat and Tears release to winning a Daesang last year to the smooth flowing concerts with the release of Spring Day, Not today, Love yourself: Her and the opportunity of performing at the  Billboards, everything flashed by in front of us like a slow motion movie as we all took one day out of our life and enjoyed ourselves.

Today was a self-appreciation day before all of us dive into yet another year of full schedules and hard-work. Today is the last day of the year and we attended a award show where we were honored to receive yet another Daesang. 

I sit on one side of the room drinking from my glass as I look upon the festive-like atmosphere in the small hall we had rented for the night. NamJoon and TaeHyung were animatedly talking to our producers, Yoongi was sipping his wine dramatically as some of the dancers are complimenting his improving dance skills, Hobi and Jimin are engaged in a conversation with another mix of dancers and stylists while Taehyung was egging on an ambitious JungKook who had managed to coax Sejin Hyung into yet another arm-wrestle match despite loosing so many times.

Before debut when I was first introduced to all the boys, I had imagined myself only leading them and supporting them when they need it but on the other hand, I ended up learning so much from them. 

I joined this industry when I was just twenty but still older than the rest of them. Being the eldest to all of them is not easy but they are best younger brothers I could ask for. They follow me well, they know me well and they let me lead them well and I will be forever grateful to them.

My phone pinged and I quickly got it out of my pocket. I see the message and a huge smile takes over my face.

'I hate you.'

I laugh and quickly text back and spring up from my chair. I keep the glass on the table and go over to Namjoon and place my arm around his shoulder and smoothly join the conversation he was in.

The night fades away quickly and by midnight almost all he members are drunk. Thankfully the managers expected this and were careful with their liquor like I was. Hobi and Taehyung were also quite sober but they had already found themselves a makeshift bed of chairs to doze off on. 

Most of the staff and producers had gone home by midnight. Only the dancers and we were remaining but seeing how one by one all the members were falling asleep, I told the managers that we should be heading home. They agreed and we started waking up the members. Sejin Hyung was busy waking up Hobi and Jimin while I went to wake up the almost drowsy Jimin and Jungkook who were sitting together under one of the tables. 

How did they get there no one knows.

"Yah Jimin-ah, Get up. We are going home. Jungkook-ah Hurry. You both are in the same car." I said, crouching down to their level.

Jimin let go of table stand he was hugging and stumbled out from under the table but it seemed that Jungkook fell right back to sleep. I nudged him in the stomach and called his name but he still wasn't getting up.