lipstick📚

⚠warning, it gets slightly heated at the end⚠

(Smitty's POV)

"Smitty, why are you wearing lipstick?" I hear my boyfriend, John ask right as he walks into the room.

"I wanted to look beautiful," I say from our bed where I lay, on my phone looking through Instagram makeup tutorials. My lips have bright red lipstick on them, something I picked up from CVS earlier today. So far my day has gone like this: wake up, get dressed, go to the store, get some lipstick and other stuff, come home and put lipstick on, sit on the bed in the lipstick and no pants, wait for John to come home.

"Ok, well, it looks good on you," John says as he walks over and kisses the top of my head, sitting next to me.

"I know it does, that's why I got it." I smile at him and turn off my phone. "I also got it to do this." I grab his shirt and pull him toward me, pulling him into a kiss. It lasts for only two seconds and when I pull away his mouth is painted red. His eyes are widened in surprise.

I smirk and pull him down onto the bed, climbing on top of him and peppering his face with kisses, covering him in red lipstick. I move my head down to his neck and press my lips innocently to it and continue my attack. I pull away and look at the aftermath. John has lipstick all over him and my lips are most definitely smudged. He looks at me unimpressed, I just smile at him.

"Really?" He asks, deadpan.

"I just wanted everyone to know that you're mine," I say and press another kiss to his lips. This time he sighs and wraps his arms around my waist. I press into the kiss, deepening it and pressing my hands into his hair.

After a minute we hear the doorbell ring. We pull away and suddenly John's face morphs into one of realization. We invited some people over for drinks tonight last week and it seems like John must have forgotten about it until just now.

"You might want to let them in soon, it's cold outside and we wouldn't want our friends to freeze," I say smugly.

"Why can't you open the door?" He asks. I knew he would.

"I don't have pants on," I planned this, I knew it would happen, and now I get to watch him be flushed when he opens the door. "go on, I'm sure they're getting cold."

He blushes and pushes me off of him, walking to the door. I quickly pull on the sweatpants next to the bed and run to catch up with my unamused boyfriend. When he gets to the door he pauses before taking a breath and opening it, coming face to face with the Misfits. I walk up behind him and put my arms around his middle, resting my head on his shoulder. No one says anything for a solid 30 seconds before Mason decides to speak up.

"This cunt was about to get ass before we showed up," He says, still having no filter. Everyone laughs it off except for John who's still looking like he's about to murder me. I smile and kiss his cheek, inviting everyone in. John and I excuse ourselves to wash off the lipstick from our faces before coming into the living room where everyone was situated.

The rest of the night goes by quickly and soon it's late and the boys decide to head back to the hotel they were staying at. We all say our goodbyes and as soon as I shut the door I'm pulled away and pressed against a nearby wall. John presses his lips against mine and I immediately melt into it. When he pulls away, the newly applied lipstick that I had put on while the others were still here had been rubbed all over his mouth and it probably looked about the same on me.

"You suck, you know that?" He says, looking into my eyes.

"Oh, I know," I reply, getting cut off by him planting kisses down my neck. I gasp at the contact and he smiles and pulls away.

"But I don't mind all that much if it means I get to be by your side." He says making me snort.

"You sap."

"Hey, you don't complain." He points out. I wrap my arms around his neck.

"No, I don't," I say in almost a whisper. "Now, let's get this makeup off and go to sleep."

"Aw, I was hoping of getting some ass tonight." He pouts and slaps my ass lightly. I burst out in laughter.

"Well if you insist," I say through laughs and he soon joins me in my giggling. When we calm down, he pushes in and presses his lips against mine, eagerly. I kiss back. He ends up grabbing my thighs and picking me up, making me squeak. He carries me to the bed and lays me down, breaking the kiss for a few seconds. He crawls over me and places his lips back onto mine, I wrap my arms back around his neck and pull him closer.

He moves one of his hands down my chest and to my sweatpants where a small tent had formed. He starts to palm me slightly, making me moan into his mouths, allowing him to slide his tongue in. He claims the inside of my mouth as I tangle my fingers into his hair.

He pulls away and sits up, looking down at me with hunger and lust in his eyes.

"This is what you get for embarrassing me earlier." He says darkly, and I feel butterflies in my stomach and my mouth goes dry at his words.

Tonight should be fun.