Prologue

For thousands of years, Evil Anubis has tried to take over Egypt. But one day, Anubis, the Lord of Death, chose two of the finest warriors in all of Egypt. He had never behold such great warriors at all in his life. Those warriors were: the Princess and Prince of Egypt. Evil Anubis has been defeated by them every single time they fought. Now as Evil Anubis comes up with a new plan, our heroes have found their cousin and Egypt lays safe once again. The story begins with Khanet, Khanis, and Nekar taking a stroll through the desert to hang out like family members usually do. Nekar had some big news that he wanted to announce to his cousins.

"I have some great news." Nekar exclaimed. "What do you want to tell us?" Khanis asked. "I have decided that I'm going to live here rather than go back to Luxor." Nekar announced. "Wait. What?" Khanis and Khanet asked surprisingly. "Yeah. I'm going to take all my stuff from my home in Luxor and bring it here." Nekar explained. "But where are you going to live?" Khanis asked. "I'll find a place." Nekar stated.

"He could live with us. We have a ton of spare rooms." Khanet added. "I guess he could live with us." Khanis replied while rubbing his chin. He then stopped rubbing his chin. "Great! I can't wait to live with you two!" Nekar exclaimed. "What are we waiting for? Let's go to Luxor!" Khanis stated. They then walked back to the palace, so they could take their Uncle back to Luxor and to help Nekar move into their palace.