Stalking and Planning.

~FlAsHbAcK~

Brandon had his back turned so he could speak to his group of friends. They all were very similar: mean to teachers, class clowns, and to put it nicely, bullies. The whole class was buzzing with talk of the new student coming to class. "Is it a boy or girl?" "What are they gonna be like?" "Are they cute?" They didn't get new students often, so it was very exciting for this time happen. The teacher who was watching them while theirs was fetching the new student announced that they were coming towards the class. There was a few final murmurs until they all turned their attention to the door. The teacher walked in with a small blonde boy who looked as if he hadn't been fed in ages. He had prominent cheek bones and sunken in eyes. Most of the children's excitement died once he entered.

"Alright class, say hello to our new student; Giovanni Gallaways." The class promptly responded with a 'Hello Giovanni.' "Would you like to say something to the class Gio?"

"H-hi." He looked at all of the eyes that were on him. The class waited for him to say something, anything more than a 'Hi.' "something special about me is that I have a disease that-" As soon as the class heard the word disease they all jumped and screamed in fear, pointing fingers at him saying 'Gross' 'Get away from me' and 'EW!!'

Giovanni shrunk in fear and confusion at the yelling. "No no class, don't be rude! Its not a disease. Giovanni meant to say he has Angelman Syndrome!" The students calmed down just enough to hear the teachers words. "All this means is that Gio is going to have a very happy and playful attitude! He's also going to need a little extra help, so I'm gonna need you all to pitch in and be helpful classmates." This promoted the teacher's pet's ears to perk up.

A boy in the front row raised his hand. He had a large pair of glasses, curly light brown hair, and intimidating green eyes, even for a second grader. "Mrs.Maglin I'll show Giovanni to an open seat if you would like!" The teacher smiled and looked to the boy.

"Thank you, Jacob." He jumped up and grabbed the boys wrist. The two walked around, and found the only open seat near Brandons group. Jacob sighed and brought the poor boy to the seat. Brandon smirked and fake jumped at Jacob causing him to jump back a foot.

"Wimp!" Brandon laughed and looked over to Giovanni who was smiling at him. "Welcome to our group, Gio." The boys behind him snickered and Jacob walked back to his seat.

~Flashback End~

Giovanni sat in the computer lab as the other classes went on. He snuck in in between periods and saw no teacher so he locked the door once he got in. Due to him being in the academy, the computers were... Shitty to put it lightly. However he made do with what he had, and waited the 15 minutes for it to start up. "Now, where should I start, he might be popular right? Instagram? Wait no I dont have one of those cause the author hasnt made one yet." He settled on just looking up his name on google. "Ah here he is, Jackson Ophil; son of Mary and Jack Ophil, 6'3, 192lbs, Junior in highschool, and his grades are AMAZING!" Gio shouted and paused for a moment to make sure no one was listening. "Well shit, how am I supposed to get any dirt on this guy if he never did anything wrong?" Gio pulled out his phone and sent a message to Brandon, though the service in the building made it hard for him to do so. He turned off the computer and walked out for the computer lab.

-

(Y/n) and Genevieve walked to the lunch table, discussing what the plans were for Halloween. "Well obviously we should do a group theme, what about Scooby doo?" Genevieve suggested.

(Y/n) quickly counted the number of people in the group and compared it to the Scooby doo gang. "Uh, we'd be missing someone."

"Damn... We can just have Connor be the bad guy!" The two chuckled and sat at the table. "Guys what do you think? What should we do for Halloween?" The table stopped the conversation and looked at Genevieve.

"Your gonna go trick or treating? I thought we were too old for that." Allison spoke.

"No of course not, trick or treating is for babies!" Genevieve laughed. Lainy shoved a fry in her mouth and shrunk in her seat. "I found out about a costume party at a seniors house and its open for anyone who knows!" The group groaned in unison. "What? What's the deal?"

"The last time you 'found' a party that was 'open for anyone who knew' we all ended up crashing a small get together between friends. You aren't exactly a reliable source." Bethany bluntly spoke.

"W-well this one is true! Someone told me about it to my face. They said 'Henry Jugherd is throwing a Halloween party and doesn't really care who shows up.' So there."

"Ok let's say your not going to make us look like assholes again," Genevieve rolled her eyes. "What are we even going to dress up as? Its like a week away from Halloween and I bet none of us even have a costume." Connor spoke.

"Thats what I'm trying to figure out, asshole!" Gen threw her hands in the air. Connor mimicked her. "What about Backyardigans? That's fun and spontaneous!"

"Uh... 5 characters." (Y/n) responded. Genevieve fake cried and put her hands on her eyes. "Maybe Mario characters! There's tones of those guys!" Genevieve's head snapped up and her eyes shined.

"Yeah! Mario characters! I call Peach. (Y/n) your Daisy, and Connor your Mario." She smiled and ate her food.

"W-what? Maybe I wanted to be Luigi." Connor fired back, though he didn't really care, he just liked to annoy Genevieve.

"Oh shut it, Mario. Allison you should be Toad!! And Lainy can be Toadette! And Beth-"

"I'm being Rosalina, no questions asked." Genevieve chuckled at her and rolled her eyes.

"This'll look cool, and I can Ask Jackson to be Luigi!" (Y/n) added.

"Jackson?" Connor asked.

"Oh he's just (Y/n)'s new boy toy!" Genevieve poked fun.

"Oh my god, shut up!" (Y/n)'s faces grew a light pink and she shoved some food into her mouth. The group happily discussed their plans and methods for becoming the characters of the iconic video game as the lunch went on. Little did they know Brandon and Chris were eavesdropping from a nearby table and decided to hop on their bandwagon.

~

ALRIGHT SO I'VE MADE THE FIRST BIG EDIT OF THIS BOOK! Dont worry it's not at all important to the plot or story, just an easter egg. Those who are new won't understand, so let me explain. I like to put easter eggs in my books from other ones and thought: "oh my god, it would be so funny to put Elvin in this chapter just for goofs!" (Elvin is from "I Call it Love") And um... Lets just say I'm an idiot. Let me be clear, this book and "I Call it Love" aren't on the same time line! This book is set in the present, 2019-2020, yknow? "I Call it Love" is set in like 2017, then 2018 and then whenever I choose to set the third book. So like, for comparison, these guys areal in highschool RN, like if I could've kept up with the times Allison would've been a graduate and everyone else would've moved up... But I'm slow- ANYWAY! The people in "I Call it Love" are (or would've been) all like in their 20s... 🤟🤟