Halloween (Part 2)

~FlAsHbAck~
Brandon made sounds of struggle as he put on his costume for the party while Chris waited in the other room. Brandon entered where Chris was sitting and sighed. "Great I look like a dumbass." Chris let out a small laugh at his friends pain. "Oh I don't see whats so funny, Chris. Have you seen your costume?" Chris' smile fell as Brandon walked over to his friend's costume and held it to where he could see the full thing.

"Its... Not that bad. I guess."

"Oh really? Look what else you have to wear with it!" He picked up a bag holding a face mustache.

"There is no fucking way I'm wearing that." Chris crossed his arms.

"You have to. If you don't wear it we can't go to the party, and you already agreed to going with me! Besides, at least we won't be doing this alone!" Brandon put the costume on the table and went to view himself in the mirror.

"What do you mean, we won't be doing this alone?"

"Well.." As if they were in a sitcom, the doorbell rang and Brandon went to get the door. Upon opening it Chris' eyes widened and clenched his fists. "Gio! Come on in buddy." The smiling boy walked into the house and peered over to Chris.

"Christopher!! Its been so long!" He ran up to hug him, only for the male to step back, and avoid his touch. "Oh... I see you're still hung about the last time we saw each other. That's ok! I understand." The boy backed down and looked at Brandon. "What the fuck are you wearing...?" He laughed at his costume.

Brandon smiled and walked over to his friend, putting his arm on his should. "Need you to do a little favor for me and Chris."

Giovanni visibly tensed up and pulled away from his friend."Oh no, not again Brandon the last time I did that I-"

"No no no, Gio its not a bad favor!" He walked over to the table an picked up a second costume. "I just need you to wear this to a costume party."

~FlAsHbAcK eNd~

"Oh my GOD! Brandon really did that!" Genevieve gushed as she held onto (Y/n) for support. She was in so much shock that she barely noticed herself falling with the extra weight.

"Whoa whoa." Jackson softly said while trying to pick her up from completely hitting the floor. "Are you ok?" Jackson was not the jealous type, he is very level headed and understanding, but to say that his girlfriend's distracted gaze toward Brandon did hurt him a bit. It didn't help that she barely responded other than a halfhearted 'yeah.'

"He dressed as Bowser!! Oh my god (Y/n) its as if he knew my costume." Genevieve's face was blushing now, though it was hard to tell with the pink colored lights.

Under her breath, (Y/n) spoke: "Clearly he didn't know anything if he's Bowser. Bowser goes after Peach, not Daisy." Before she could realize what she was implying the whole group went silent, and the atmosphere became thick with shock, with slight pain. Genevieve looked up at Jackson, who's face didnt show how uncomfortable that made him, but his eyes did.

"Maybe he wasn't trying to match with you?" Jackson tried to lighten whatever mood was present, but he seemed to only spark something hidden inside Genevieve.

"Yeah, I mean you've made it obvious you don't like him. Why does everything he do have to be directed towards you?" Genevieve didn't mean to come off as harshly as she did, but deep down she meant every word.

(Y/n)'s face finally snapped back to reality and she couldn't believe both herself or her friends. "I-i didn't mean it like that! I just thought because everything he does is to annoy me, so..." Everyone knew nothing was going to fix this situation. However, thank god, the rest of the group walked over to the four with confused, mixed with annoyed, expression s on their faces.

"Why are Brandon and minions dressed up as the villain to our group?" Allison asked.

The previous foursome glanced at each other before Connor playfully chimed in: "Dramatic irony?" He looked over to a section of the room as if he was peering towards an audience. The group looked at him in and exchanged even more confusing glances. Everyone felt like they had been hit by a bus at this point with the combination of awkward silence and atmosphere of the party. Out of nowhere Brandon and Chris appeared behind Lainy and Beth, without Giovanni. 

"Hello Ladies!" Brandon snickered, clearly ignoring the two males. "Looks like we all match! Too bad we're the villains." His gaze met Genevieve's and her face went redder than the cup she held in her hand. "Well hello, Genevieve right?" He pushed aside the two girls, sending Lainy falling into Chris, who instinctively caught her. They're eyes met, and it felt as the two were alone, no one else in the world but them- "Allow me to play my part as the bad guy," He looked around the group, stopping at (Y/n) to send her the most intimidating stare. "Genevieve can I talk to you in another room, alone." Everyone felt uneasy, and knew this was bad idea, but no one dared to cockblock her like that.

"S-sure!" Her voice cracked and they went to the kitchen alone, not even taking Chris. Although to be fair Chris was in his own little world looking at Lainy. He could feel himself catching feelings, and he was not at all hiding it. Lainy was just so surprised that an older guy was looking at her for so long, like oh my god can you believe that? (Y/n) felt her stomach churn in an awful way, and she walked up to Jackson for a hug, stopping just before to apologize.

"Im sorry baby, I didn't mean to be such a dick, can you forgive me?" She was sincere in her apology, but she couldn't stop thinking about her best friend and Brandon in the other room.

Jackson felt reassurance in his girlfriend's love as she paused before the hug to hear his response. "Yes I forgive you, babe." They hugged for a few seconds before Genevieve ran back with a wild smile and a heartbeat that could be felt in her fingertips. (Y/n) didn't know what to except, yet she new exactly what words were going to leave her mouth... and boy did she dread it.

"BRANDON JUST ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND!!"
~

Just a little joke, but I promise I'm not gonna drop the book after I publish this chapter like I did with "Imprisoned by her beauty" Heh... I promise