Christmas Eve! (Part 1)

Just like with Halloween, the air was filled with excitement for the group of teens. They had agreed to spend Christmas Eve together, this way they could exchange their gifts and have a nice time together. Each of them had their own things to prepare before they could all meet up at (Y/n)'s house later that night.

-

Connor stepped out of the shower and brushed his teeth before changing into his finest, and best smelling pajamas. He has planned on inviting Andrew to the Christmas hangout. He had previously asked the group and they all agreed to meeting him as they were always open to meeting new people. He was full of excitement as he jumped on to his bed and called up Andrew.

"Hi Connor!" He beemed through the phone. This brought a goofy grin to Connor's face.

"Hey Andrew! What're are you doing tonight?"

"Nothing, you?" He had presumed that he was gonna ask to hang out, and he was all for it! Brandon had told him he couldn't spend the holiday with him, though he did not specify why.

"Well... I was thinking you should totally come meet my friends tonight at a little get together were having." He was met with silence, which felt like a smack to the face.

"A-a what...?" He felt nervous, and was beginning to smile on the other end of the phone. "I mean wouldn't it be rude to impose like that? I don't want to do that!"

"No they said they would love to meet you! Yknow they're very open minded people, that's kinda how we became a group! Except Brandon, I don't know much about him..." Connor had begun to ramble on about the history of the group but all Gio could think about was that Brandon was going to be there. He wasn't hurt, but it wasn't a nice feeling knowing the person you look up to, and had stopped talking to you after such a long time, was ditching him for his girlfriend, who he didnt even like! To say the least, he was a little pissed.

"Connor!" Gio had interrupted him from his speech. "I'm sorry. I can't go, my mom just told me that we're going to my aunts house. Hopefully we can hang out sometime soon, Merry Christmas, goodbye!" He hung up before Connor could respond. He looked at his phone to make sure that just happened and tried to comprehend the situation. He scoffed and could feel himself sort of form a tear.

"Damn I thought I actually found a good one this time..." He shook his head continued to get ready, though he was not happy that he was gonna have an apparent sad tone for the night.

-

Genevieve bounced around her best friends room as said best friend changed her top. "What about this one?" She asked. She never was one to worry about her style, but tonight felt different.

"Hm... I like that one! Very comfy, and it has easy access if Jackson decides to get a little risky." She winked and the two laughed off her remark. "I mean seriously though, (Y/n). You two haven't even had it yet, hes a prune... Like Brandon." She got angry at her own statement.

"I mean we just haven't found the right time, Yknow? We don't want to rush things. I really like him, and he really likes me, its simple." (Y/n) looked at herself in the mirror and sighed. "Though the thought of having a boyfriend for Christmas is pretty cool, beats spending it at my grandma's house or something."

"It does seem quite surreal! ....But don't you ever wish he would pin you down and ask you 'Are you ready for this (Y/n)~' and then you would say 'Yes Jack!~ and then BOOM you are no longer a virgin!" She had jumped right back to the topic. Her friend rolled her eyes and they walked out of the room to prepare the house for the guests that would soon arrive.

-

Lainy and Allison sat in Allison's car on their way to Beth's house to pick her up, then they would head to (Y/n)'s house. Lainy giggled at her phone causing Allison to bring her attention to her young friend. "What's so funny?" She smirked.

Lainy's face glowed a light pink as she looked away. "Oh nothing, just Chris. He's such a cutie, and I wish I could've invited him to our hangout. I mean he is friends with Brandon." Allison grew a faint ammoynce as she heard Chris' name.

"You need to be careful, Lain. Chris is not... All there." The younger female quickly snapped her head to her companian.

"What do you mean!? He's a little bad a math but that doesn't mean he's stupid! He's really cute and so sweet." She felt hurt at her friend's comment.

"I don't mean he's stupid, Lainy. He's just not all there, yknow? He hangs out with Brandon, who is already another story, but he really gives me a bad vibe..." Allison shook in her seat as she hated saying the word vibe, but it was the only way she could describe him.

"Oh come on! Give me one good reason he gives you a bad vibe, a good solid reason."

"Well..." The female hesitated before speaking on what truly bothered her, not knowing if she should say it. "I've known Chris since 8th grade. He was a quiet kid who just entered the 7th grade. Somehow he got really close to Brandon, who had just been held back... first of two times, and then he was part of this little trio." She paused when she glanced over to Lainy who had a "really?" expression on her face. "What?"

"You don't like him cause he was friends with Brandon? I mean he was probably just the first person to talk to him!"

"I didn't finish! As I said before, Brandon is a whole other story as to why I am not fond of him, but this is Chris. Anyway, he was still all quiet and stuff until one day, almost as quickly as entered our middle school, a boy named Giovanni Gallaway got sent to the academy."

"How are these two connected?"

"Well Giovanni was another kid Brandon had worked his magic powers on to become friends with him way back in like early elementary school."

"So in summary, you don't like anyone who associates with Brandon? And does that mean him bullying (Y/n) is true?"

"Well I don't about that, (Y/n) was pretty oblivious to a couple guys liking her back in freshman year, so I wouldn't be surprised if he just liked her. Though I haven't seen him and her together in the same room other than recently. I wouldn't put it past him though, he's always been sort of a creep." Lainy sat in silence for a moment with all this new information. She didn't know what to think. Allison was like her older sibling, always looking out for her even though they hadn't know each other long. She was definitely closets to her and had a deep appreciation for her protective nature. "Look, if you're gonna date him then date him. He's not a full on creep like Brandon, I just want you to be careful." Lainy's big smile returned with her friend's informal approval of her potential boyfriend. All that was left now was for him to finally make a move.

-

The group all met up at the house to begin their night together. Jackson arrived first, followed by Connor. Brandon then came after Genevieve texting him constantly. Allison, Lainy, and Beth came last as they were stuck in traffic but had arrived in the end. All had their gifts in hand and were more than ready to see what they got from their Secret Santa, and who got it for them.

~