Time to get Festive!

~FlAsHbAcK~

After hanging out again Connor and Giovanni formed a nice friendship. Neither of the two addressed their feelings for the other, but Connor tried to make his flirting a little less subtle every now and then. Giovanni was enjoying the human interaction so much that he didn't even notice that he was starting to like him, though it was tough for both of them to tell if he returned the feelings. He would laugh at Connor's advances and play them off for him actually enjoying his presence rather than him telling him something. Connor wasn't only flirting however, he thoroughly enjoyed spending time with another male. He was in a group full of  girls and almost never got any male attention without hearing "Aren't you like, gay... or something?" One day Gio found himself thinking about Connor when he was with Brandon.

"Giovanni, pay attention!" Brandon physically snapped in Giovanni's face, as if he was a dog, to get his attention.

"Oh, Sorry Brandon!" He smiled and turned to his friend. Chris, who was sitting on the couch while those two were sitting at Brandon's table.

"Tell me what you've gotten from hanging out with Connor."

"U-uh..." He thought to the times they've hung out and could only laugh at the jokes he would tell. "Well he close to Genevieve... A-and sometimes she mentions (Y/n) being busy with Jackson a lot!" He perked up at the end, however his expression slowly fell when Brandon shook his head.

"Thats useless, I already know that Gio! God this is fucking annoying, its bad enough you didn't get (Y/n) to tutor you and now you're getting close to the wrong person!" He walked away leaving Giovanni to shrink in his seat. "Chris how's that girl you've been talking to? What's her name..."

"Lainy." Chris responded.

"Yeah her. Has she gotten anything?"

"She hasn't really mentioned her. She's closer to Allison and Beth than she is to (Y/n). Plus we haven't been talking much about other people..." Chris became a bit bashful at the thought of what exactly they had been texting to each other. He was on the verge of asking her out, it was just the thought of Brandon getting angry at him that was holding him back.

"Great, we have 3 fucking connections to this group of people and yet we can't find ANYTHING OUT ABOUT (Y/n)!" Brandon yelled and slammed his fist onto the table. His two friends jumped, even Chris who everyone assumed wasn't afraid of Brandon. "Genevieve is no fucking help either. All she wants to do is cuddle and shit."

"W-why do you even want to learn anything about her? You live next to her, and last I checked she doesn't like you..." Giovanni didn't mean to come off rude, but Brandon stopped dead in his pacing. The two friends knew Gio fucked up. "I-i mean! Why not be happy with Genevievee? Shes pretty no? I-i think shes even better than (Y/n)." He was shaking in his seat. Brandon turned to him and his eyes struck pure fear in Giovanni. He had never laid hands on his friends, but they've always known that he could do things that would not be pretty.

"Gio... Get this through head; (Y/n) is who I want to get. She's better than Genevieve! She's fun to annoy, talks less, and I know that if I can break her, she'll have no choice but to admit she actually has feelings for me and we can be together like we were always meant to be." He stormed off into the kitchen to get something to chew on before broke his teeth. Chris and Giovanni shared a worried look and quickly broke eye contact.

~Flashback End~

The days after the tutoring session went fast. Thanksgiving came and went, and it was finally December. Christmas was right around the corner and everyone in the group had decided to do a secret Santa! The group of teens sat in their circle in key club. Genevieve had finally somehow convinced Brandon to join them this time and Jackson was becoming a regular in the group. While he has finally settled down after the Halloween incident, (Y/n) had begun to actually calm down. He and Genevieve seemed to be... happy together, for the kost part. He still hadn't kissed her yet, and (Y/n) was sadly the one to hear her best friend complain every day. Connor had hung out with "Andrew" which had him constantly with his head in the clouds. (Y/n) often felt bad because Allison and Beth didn't have anyone, but Allison never struck her as someone who even has crushes. Beth however, she always kept her crush a secret from the group. Allison seems to be the only one who knows, but she doesn't seem like she wants tell anyone else and they all expected she never would.

"Alright everyone write their names down, and put em in the hat." Mrs.H spoke as she held out the hat. They all complied and she shook up the names. She went around the circle, each of them taking out a name but not unfolding the paper until they all got one. She even allowed Jackson and Brandon to participate, though (Y/n) wasn't too sure about it. They all opened their slips and looked around the room.

"Well this is going to be tricky..." Beth spoke first. (Y/n) felt a wave a relief to see Allisons name on the skip of paper instead of Brandon. Not to say this was going to be easy, Allison was a hard book to read, but it wasn't Brandon. Genevieve squealed with joy upon opening up her slip. The whole group questioned her but she did not budge on work she got. The rest of the group agreed that this was going to be tricky, even Brandon was a bit stumped on what to get who he pulled. The group split after the meeting and all went their separate ways. Jackson drove (Y/n) alone due to him not being ale to stay there after while Genevieve and Brandon walked to a store before going home.

~