Birthday Boy (Part 2)

Your POV-

I walked into the building, my heart was still racing from what I just told Jackson. He looked so happy, and that was all I wanted. We sadly parted ways after walked we to class, and my day began. First period was boring, nothing exalty caught my eye as all I could think about was tonight. My stomach was turning, and I felt light. It was different, my guard was down and I knew that it was ok to feel this way. First period ended and before I knew it, it was almost lunch. Genevieve was getting at me because I couldn't keep up a conversation with her. I told her I was gonna go find Jackson, and she sighed and we said goodbye. I turned the corner and before I knew it someone covered my eyes. I knew it was Jackson, he usually does corny things like this when he's excited. He spoke, "Guess who!" He sounded a bit different, but I knew he was only doing that to try and trick me. I tried to pull off his habds but he kept them there. "Uh uh uh! No peeking, just trust me!"

I sighed and laughed as I followed his orders. We walked a bit and turned a corner or two before I realized I couldn't hear any of the students. "Jackson, where are you taking me?" I chuckled a bit, my brain immediately thought that he was taking me to a quiet place to make out. "You just can't wait till later, can you?" I joked, but he didn't respond.

We finally stopped and I felt him pull me close. For some reason he felt... Different. Before I could figure out why a door slammed, and I felt my hands get grabbed my someone strong. I was pulled away and turned around as my eyes opened. I realized I was in a dark, empty classroom. I looked up to see Chris holding my hands behind my back and an arm around my shoulders. "What the fuck?! Let me go!" I yelled and began to fight his grip, but he stood still without looking down at me. I was panicking and it only got worse as I saw Brandon walking towards me.

"Oh my dear, (Y/n)! Look at you, so weak... so... helpless." He looked me in the eyes, which for some reason struck me with fear. "You really are in love with Jackson, aren't you?" I was thrown off when he sounded hurt.

"What..?"

"Your planning to sleep with him tonight, aren't you?"

"Why do you care? Why are you holding me like this, let me go!" I tried to struggle but to no avail.

"I'm hurt! I really thought that at some point you would've come around to me." I stopped struggling and looked at him in confusion.

"Come around to you...?"

"Yknow, finally realize your feelings for me! I would date Genevieve, then you would get jealous and try to break us up! Really its taking so much longer than I thought. Do you think you could realize your feelings for me a little bit faster?"

"Realize my feelings for you.. Brandon what the fuck are you talking about?! Have you forgotten about all the years you tortured me? I may have not been able to show it lately because I don't want Genevieve to feel bad, but I still hate you." I felt my blood boil as he began to chuckle at my words.

"But you love me!" He threw himself towards me and kissed me on the lips. I quickly shook my head away and began kicking my legs. I hit the two in the shins, causing Chris to loosen his grip and Brandon pull away. I broke free and ran away as fast as I possibly could. I ran to the cafeteria, only to see Genevieve walking with Connor.

"Gen!" I yelled out as I ran. She turned and looked towards me. "Gen Brandon just kissed me!" I finally reached the two and cried out the words, but I knew I had phrased it wrong once I looked at Gen's face.

"What.." She responded slowly.

"He tricked me into thinning he was Jackson! He lured me to a room and had Chris hold me while he told me he loved me and kissed me!"

"What the fuck..." I looked at her face and she seemed to not believe me. "(Y/n), that's literally the worst lie you've ever told." My eyes widened at her statement.

"What!? Genevieve I'm not lying! Why would I lie about this sort of thing!?"

"Well for starters you never liked him, so do you really blame me for thinking this is just another one of your attemtps to break us up?"

"Gen, you've got to be kidding me. He literally tricked me into walking into a room, had Chris hold me and confessed his feelings for me and kissed me!"

"I mean... How on earth would you fall for that, (Y/n)? Brandon and Jackson sound nothing alike!" Connor added.

"I thought- it sounded like him! Why aren't you guys believing me?! I..." I didn't know what to do, I was starting to feel something I hadn't felt in a while. It reminded me of when I was young, and whenever I tried to explain something to my mother. She never believed me either. "Why don't you believe me?!"

"Chris isn't even in school today. He sent Lainy a video of him in bed, and he was answering a question she had JUST asked."

"That... That was fake then! He was just in that room with me and Brandon. Gen please I'm not lying! I-i don't know how to make you believe me!"

"Is that because your lying?" I couldn't take it anymore, even I was getting angry.

"What the fuck! How can you not believe me!? You are literally being such a dumbass right now!" I quickly realized what I had said, but I was too angry to care.

"Oh so now you're insulting me cause I don't believe your dumb little story!?" I scoffed at her. "Yknow (Y/n) I thought you had changed, I really thought that we were past this whole 'Let's get Brandon and Genevieve to break up' business." She stormed off. I could feel myself crying, but all I could see was red. I left Connor to stand in confusion as I ruahed off to the bathroom to splash water on my face and maybe wash my lips with soap to cleanse them.

~

Another month... Another chapter! I'm so.. I'm so sorry 👁👁💧. I DON'T MEAN TO HAVE THE UPDATES OUT SO FAR APART, BUT I... I just get so distracted and I literally had so much trouble writing this chapter. I have no inspiration 😡 but I really want to get to a certian part of the story! Ugh! Getting to the good stuff is hard! I'll try to get the next part out soon, its about to get interesting I promise! Hopefully this chapter isn't too confusing, I kind of forced myself to write it but it doesn't seem too bad!