Birthday Boy! (Part 1)

A few days passed, and Genevieve had returned to her regular self, which relieved the group. They didn't mind when she would bring up Brandon on occasion, but she wasn't talking about him 24/7 now.

(Y/n) Genevieve sat in (Y/n)'s room as the two laid on her bed. They were having their monthly sleepover. They were watching their second movie of the night when one of the characters mentioned a birthday coming soon and (Y/n) gasped. "Oh my god, Gen guess what I forgot to tell you?" The girl jumped up excitedly and rushed over to her closet. Genevieve sat up from her laying position and stared at the girl in confusion.

"What? What is it?" She watched as the girl pulled out a jewelry box and a present. "Ooooh, What are they!?" She stared at the gifts.

"These are Jackson's birthday presents!" She looked so proud as she laid them out on the bed.

"Ooh ooh what are they? I wanna see!" Genevieve was about to open the box when they were pulled away.

"No! I want it to only be seen my him! He deserves so much more but this is all I can do for now." She put the gifts in a decorated bad and his it in her closet. "I also planned on giving him something else..." She trailed off as she looked down at the ground.

"Is it what I think it is?" Gen stood up on the bed with her knees. "Your gonna give him your-" Gen yelled, but was interrupted when (Y/n) covered her mouth in a panic.

"Shh! My parents don't need to know this!" Gen giggled as the hand was removed. "Yeah, he's been waiting for me, he's been ready... And I was too! I was just scared Yknow?"

"Yeah, I know how you feel. But at the same time... I'm READY! I want it to happen now but Brandon's never initiated it. He's teased me once in a while but he never actually did anything." (Y/n) barely listened to her as she hated thinking of Brandon that way. Genevieve went on in gross detail about her sexcapades, or lack there of, with Brandon, but (Y/n) began to turn her out. She was so focused on the presents and wondering how Jackson would react. The two continued their night together and fell asleep a few hours after their conversation.

-

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" (Y/n) ran down her walkway and jumped onto her smiling boyfriend. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" She exclaimed as she peppered his face with kisses. He laughed as he felt his face burn. "Here are your presents..." She spoke as she finally climbed down. His eyes lit up once he saw the bag she was holding. He set down the bag on the front of his car for support, took out a wrapped present, and tore it open. (Y/n) watched in excitement.

He opened the box to see see another box. "What the...?" He chuckled and lifted the lid off, only to gasp once the sides fell. "Whoa!" He yelped as he took in the gift. He stared at it, starstruck. "Oh my god..  (Y/n) this is so..." His eyes began to slightly tear up when he looked over to her. The sides of the box were lined with photos, letters, and any sort of memorabilia the couple had gotten throughout their relationship. There were also a few pictures of him and his dad that he had slightly forgotten about. He chuckled a bit when he saw the note Genevieve had given him for (Y/n)' Valentine gift. "(Y/n) this is so beautiful..." Before (Y/n) could point out the small box in tbe middle of the gift she was pulled into a hug. "You are really something else, aren't you?" He mumbled into her shoulder.

"I'm... Something!" She chuckled. "B-but aren't you curious to look into that small box there?" Jackson pulled away and looked at the box in question. He gave her a quick glance before opening it to a jewelry box.

"Huh...?" He picked it up and opened it to a ring with his initials engraved on them. "(Y-y/n)..." He looked at her, almost speechless "A-are you proposing to me?!" The two laughed at his joke, but truthfully it was the only thing his brain could come up with, as he was quite speechless.

"No! Well I mean... Sorta? It-its not REALLY a proposal ring... But-but more of a..." (Y/n)'s heart was beating so fast she swore that he could hear it. She was fumbling on her words as she was so scared to tell him what it really was after his reaction. She thought his joke was funny, but it did slightly hurt her, only for the fact that it felt like he wasn't taking it seriously. "Its kind of a... P-promise ring?" She looked up to see Jackson holding back tears and smiling wildly at her. "It's a thumb ring! You've been saying you wanted one cause your dad wears one... And I know you look up to him so I-" She was panicking because he didn't respond, but she was cut off when Jackson kissed her. 

"(Y/n), I love you, and I promise to always be faithful to you. You are my world. And thank you for your amazing gifts." Jackson held her in a hug as she processed his words. She laughed and said that she loved him too, and they both decided to get going to school before they're too late. Jackson had come an hour or so early, per (Y/n)'s request, so she could give him his presents.The two got in the car and began to drive.

As they drove away Brandon emerged from behind his house, steam practically pouring from his ears. He had seen the ring (Y/n) gave Jackson, and immediately assumed it was a proposal. He couldn't quite hear what they were saying, but after the ring came out it didn't matter. Brandon saw what he needed to see, and he was already thinning out how to adjust his plan to this new information.

-

As they approached the school, (Y/n) had finally worked up the courage to tell Jackson his biggest gift yet. He parked and began to gather his things, but stopped to eye his new thumb ring. This was the perfect time. "Jackson..." He hmed in response after (Y/n) called to him. "I have another surprise for you.." He perked up at the sound and looked towars his girlfriend. "I think we should do it." Was all she could come up with after making eye contact with him. His eyes widened, as he knew exactly what she meant.

"H-huh?!"

"I think we should... Yknow... Do it."

"(Y/n) are you serious...? Don't do this just because its my birthday! I want you to be ready-" He was cut off with a kiss, just like he had done before.

"I'm ready, I've been thinning about it for a while, and I saw an opportunity to make it extra special since its your birthday. I really want this, and if your still ready, then its the perfect time!" He stared at her for a minute, he somehow still felt wrong. (Y/n) saw the hesitation in his eyes and grabbed his hand. "I'm ready if you are." He looked into her eyes, and truly felt that she wanted this. He tightly gripped her hand.

"Lets do it." The two smiled and hugged each other. They had planned to do it later, sometime after school. The two left the car and began their school day.

~

So... Its been almost a whole month since I last updated 👀😳. IM SORRY!! I've literally been playing Animal Crossing: New Horizon for literally a month straight. The game is so addicting, yo. I will try to get another upsate out very soon, yknow hopefully not a whole month later... If you want to become mutual with me on AC tho hmu! Lol jk... Unless 👀. But seriously we could become friends! I'll see y'all again soon hopefully 😁!