Jasmine 💕

Hey y'all I'm jasmine . I'm the oldest of 2 Jada and James . I am 22years old . I am a "homebody " as some would say . I'm just not the type to sit go out every night wasting my money . I literally go to work and take care of home . My mama left us about 4 years ago . She on the streets. I see her and walk right past . I know why my daddy and mama separated.Jada doesn't that's why she hate him . After my dad literally up and left us 6 years ago . My mama was slipping more and more into depression. I knew once I seen that I had to STEP UP ! I was working my ass off to pay the bills . Even though he sent me money for us it wasn't alot compared to bills ,food , clothes . I had to work . My daddy was a BIG TIME DRUG DEALER! Everybody knew about Big Jay . Now he is slowly trying to pass everything down to Jr but I don't think he ready just yet or maybe I don't want him to be since he my little brother. I'm very protective over my siblings . BUTTTTTT JAMES ????? Oh he don't play when it comes to us . Niggas couldn't even come close to me . Yeah I know what y'all saying "how you gone let him control you and YOURE older than him " baby let me tell you that man is crazy ! He get that from our daddy fasho !