Ch.3🤫

OMNISCIENT POV
While the girls was in the car riding to the destination Jasmine decided to to speak up . "I'm sorry baby . I been real stressed with work . I worry about y'all more than I do myself . I work so much because I don't want Jay to be in the streets  like Big Jay. I'm only 22 years old with the responsibility of a 20 and 18 yr old . Yeah I know I'm not y'all parents but by me being oldest I gotta make shit happen
. Hell I been making shit happen ever since they left us . This shit hard . This was my worst fear about Jay being in the streets. Y'all are my babies you hear me ? I'll go to hell or jail about y'all ok ? I'm hard on y'all for a reason . We gotta get out of Houston shit shit here for us . Me and Jay don't want you working for safety reasons also you the baby we gotta take care of you . "Baby was Jadas nickname her siblings gave her since she was the baby . Before Jada could except her apology Jas started crying . "Jassy it's okay I was also wrong also . You and Jr go so hard for me and I shouldn't have disrespected you . I apologize I regretted what I said the moment after I said it . I just felt disrespected so I wanted to get disrespectful . I'm so sorry . " moments later the girls arrived at Houston Methodist Hospital.

Jada POV  As we went in the hospital my heart dropped to my feet

Jada POV
As we went in the hospital my heart dropped to my feet . When we reached the desk me and Jas said at the same time "I'm looking for my brother James Massy I got a call saying he was here " . "Okay hold on one second " the white older woman a behind the desk said " . She gave us our visitor passes and sent us on our way . The room number was 602 its was obviously on the 6th floor. Butttttttt also the sixth floor was the ICU floor . That's what scared me the most . I didn't know what it meant so I had to look it up it means "Intensive Care Unit " . I felt a lump in my chest once I seen Jay just laid there . Looking lifeless . I froze I couldn't move . The doctors told us that he was shot 4 times . Twice in the back and in the shoulder . They put him in a temporary coma once he wake up it might be difficult for him to talk and talk . He was scheduled for surgery in 2 hrs . Who shot him ? Did they not know who our daddy was and how crazy he was ? I think it's time for me to call him . He deserves to know right ?

Tell me what yallll thinkkkkk !😌