Ch. 12

D POV
I ain't even gone lie my bro might be mad at me . I think I need lil Jada . I know what y'all probably thinking . Like this shit not right that's yo homie baby sister but bro she just so raw to me . Everything about her. I normally fuck hoes and pass em but her I don't know I ain't even thought about just fucking her . I wanna actually fw shorty fr . I don't know if she even like me . She rude asl  . That shit low key a turn on tho . I'm thinking about just making my move but then again am I even ready for a relationship? I don't wanna break nobody heart . Shit I'll be damned if a bitch ever broke mine . But it's still something about her that make me wanna risk it all . Do I wanna ask bro first? HELL YEAH I KNOWWWW he might kill me but shit nothing hurts a failure but a try .

Jr.POV
I told my homie D to come through I know I said I ain't want nobody knowing where we live now and shit but had to know . This nigga my right hand mans . I know when Jada find this secret I been keeping from her she gone flip out . She just gotta understand I just wanna protect and look out her stubborn ass . Today was the day I was gone ask him to watch the house for me while I took this" trip" . Yeah I know y'all wondering why the hell I ain't taking him with me but this something I gotta do personally.
"Aye bro you know I trust you right "Jr asked . "Yeah bro wassup ? You sounding like a lil cake you good my nigga " D asked . "Yeah I'm straight but I gotta go OT for 3 weeks you think you can watch over the girls for me ? I need some security around here . They a hand full but I'm pretty sure you ain't no bitch.They better not be able to run yo lil ass away. It's really just Jada you just gotta worry about her smart mouth and attitude or especially facial expressions will make you wanna fuck her up . It's a lot of responsibility and I'm asking you to look out . You can anyone of these rooms upstairs . It's 4 empty ones . I got bread stashed and they keep they card loaded so they ain't gone need much . " He explained.

OMNISCIENT
As Jada walked up to the door she seen the black car that was there before she left . When she got in the house she noticed Jassy was at work so she went to her  room and dropped her bags .

She went downstairs to go tell Jr she was back home

She went downstairs to go tell Jr she was back home . Normally she knocks on the door this time she just walked in . As soon as she stepped foot in Jr room him and D had their guns pointed at her ."JAMES WTF PUT THAT SHIT AWAYYYY " She yelled. "Ohhh fuck Baby I'm sorry"He ran over to her hugging her . "Why you ain't knock man " Jr asked ? Because I didn't think about it I just was telling you I was home "Was all she said in a low tone .
"We'll since you down here I might as well tell you I gotta take a trip OT for some business so D gone be staying here while I'm gone . Imma be gone for 3 weeks if not longer . " He explained. "James my birthday is in one week literally . You're always here for it we always make breakfast and have family fun but ig you gotta leave to "take care of us right " ? Jada asked while walking away . "JADA ! JADA ! "Jr yelled but she still walked away . He could hear it in her voice that she was finna cry and was hurt but he had to do what he had to do . Man how tf did I let that slip my mind . She finna be 19 man wtf . He thought . Jr hoped he could make it up to her .
"Aight bro imma get up outta here . Lmk when you finna leave and imma come by then . " D said while getting up to walk away . "Aight good looking my nigga but just remember I'm putting their lives  into your hands bro . If you not ready let me know right now I won't go . They way more important than this trip "Jr stated while looking directly in Darius eyes .
"Bro I said I got you . Don't get to second guessing me now and shit . D looked at him . "Aight bro hit me when you make it home " Jr said . D just gave him a head nod and walked upstairs . On his way out the door he seen Jada  at the table wiping her tears trying to run away . "Aye you straight " D asked . But Jada just ignored him and walked to her room . D just shook his head he knew this would be a long ass 3 weeks .

Okay y'all what do y'all think finna happen nexttt ?
Why is Jr leaving ?
What should D do ?
Is he bogus ?