Ch.19 😱

JADA POV

Maneeeeee I was sooooo fucking worried when  Jr and D ran out the door they ain't say shit to nobody ! I ain't know what tf was happening. I got undressed and everything. My day is ruined . I don't know why Jr act like whatever he did couldn't have waited but they always say "Never ask questions " . So I never do . Just when I laid down . I literally just took my clothes off when Darius texted me.

D:Get ready we going out . Wear the black lil
thing that's in the yellow and black bag 😉🤫
Jada :Ok ☠️🙄 Lol wya anyways you did leave and never came back ... are you with my brother ?
D:You worried about the wrong stuff mamas just get ready . 🤦🏼‍♂️
Jada :Boyyyyyy now I can't ask questions okay okay 🙄
D:Lol you wanna know some so bad come open the door mane.
I literally ran down stairs in my robe to open the door and ran to the bathroom. I had to freshen up AGAIN ! This time it won't take me 45 minutes maybe 20 ! They can wait shit it's still my birthday . It took me like 20 minutes to finally get dressed . I even changed my wig up . When I got downstairs I didn't see D or Jas so I made Jr take my pictures this time .

Jay normally take HORRIBLE pictures but ig these will do

Jay normally take HORRIBLE pictures but ig these will do . I posted them on Instagram and captioned it
"19 but I ain't nasty doe 🖤" I knew I was fye when DARIUS commented on it .
DSAV:damnnnnnn😰😍🖤
Whewwwwwww my heart jumped out my damn body ! Before I could even speak I heard somebody say "Well I see you ready thanks for letting me know ". I just started laughing . "I thought Jr told you y'all talk about everything else "I said while giving both of them a slight grin . "Aight ain't y'all going somewhere or something " Jr said while laughing and shaking his head . "Yeah bro you right oh and go get that for me "D said while winking . Jr laughed "aw shit my bad my bad " jr said while going towards the kitchen .
Jr came out with the a big vase of sun flowers.

Yeah yeah yeah call me a baby but yes I cried

Yeah yeah yeah call me a baby but yes I cried . I love sun flowers so much ! They are my favorite thing to look at! To smell . I love everything about them . I ran to Jr and hugged him and thanked him he looked at me so confused. "I don't know why you thanking me ya boy D got them for ya " you better go hug and thank him . Omggggggg I could not believe this mans pay attention to everything ! How tf did he know I liked sunflowers I thought . I walked over to him and gave him a fake hug and said thank you . He shook his head while laughing and said you welcome . We both said goodbye to Jr and made our way out the door . Before I could even touch the car door he opened it for me . I blushed to myself . A gentleman that's a street nigga ? Whewwwwww baby I WON !

Omniscient POV !
Jada and Darius went to one of the most expensive restaurants in a Texas . D just had a very unsettle feeling in his stomach while they was eating . It wasn't because of the food it was like something finna happen . Anxious. Jada seen how D was acting and asked if he wanted to leave but D said no . D got a text from Jay saying and he needed to go get to the safe house quick! D left 200$ on the table and they left . The whole time they was walking to the car somebody was watching them out of a Gray minivan . D already had his hand on his gun just Incase . He knew he wasn't dumb his intuition never lied . Soon as they walked up to the car somebody opened the mini van door and just started letting shots go .

Thoughts on this chapter?????
Did anybody get hit??????
Who shot them ?