Ch.5🤔

OMNISCIENT POV

  "BOTH OF YALL GOT SOME DAMN NERVE SHOWING UP TO THE HOSPITAL! YALL HAVENT BEEN THERE FOR US ! JUST LEAVE ! WE DON'T  NEED YALL !  YALL BOTH DESERVE EACHOTHER FUCKING HALFASS PARENTS !"Jasmine said while a tear came down her left cheek but she quickly wiped . She wasn't sad just mad at the fact they really showed up trying to be parents now . Jenni just stood there looking at James whole he was staring at her in her eyes . Before she said something to James she snapped on Jasmine "Girl you better calm your ass  the hell down ! We are still your parents regardless who the hell said have you the right to judge  me?  I know what it is . You been thinking you was grown since you let that grown ass man fuck you.  " She said while doing a slight grin . "THATS WHY I LEFT YOUR SO CALLED GROWN ASS ." The look on Jasmine face was a mixture of I'm finna kill you , you really got me fucked up . "BITCH I DID IT FOR YOU ! YOU MADE ME ! YOU PUT A LITTLE ASS BAG OF CRACK INFRONT OF ME ! DONT SAY SHIT TO ME ! I TAKE CARE OF US ! YOU A DUMBASS CRACKHEAD " Jasmine was interrupted by the door opening it was 3 nurses they came indacating it was time for Jr surgery before they wheeled him out Jasmine kissed him on the cheek while crying . "I hope you got what you wanted James ! For him to be just like you ! Was all she managed to say before she walked out . She had to get out that room before she slapped somebody also she had to find baby . Little did she know somebody heard the whole conversation.....

   Jada POV

    I couldn't take being in the same room as him . Why was he here ? Who told him what happened?  I walked down to the cafe after a while I dozed off at the table . I was tapped by a familiar face but I didn't have a name . "I think your sister looking for you Jada" was all he said  before walking away . "Thanks I said "

"Darius aka D "  Oh he kinda fine

"Darius aka D "
  Oh he kinda fine . How the hell did he know my name? I thought to myself before getting up going to back to the sixth floor walking past the waiting room I seen jasmine crying . Jassy why are you out here crying ? I said .

  Jas POV

I didn't even realize I was crying that much that my eyes felt real heavy . I heard Baby ask me why was I crying .  Half of me didn't want to tell her what really happened. "Jada Jenni came up here right after I treated James ass . She thought I wasn't gone speak up to her crackhead ass." "But Jassy you never cry over her . It's okay if you're stressed you have every right to be . " " Okay well since you must know when I was 12 she made me ..... she made me I said while tearing up . She made me have sex with a grown ass man for drugs . " was I all I was able to get out before Jada ran to the room they was in . When some random ass boy stopped her in her tracks .

Who tf was that ?
Did she know him ?
Thoughts on this chapter ?