Pt.6 💛

Omniscient

  "WTFFFF WHO ARE YOU LET ME TF GOOOOO ! " Jada yelled ..
"Yo chill out you bugging . Y'all don't know me but I know y'all . That's all that matters. I'm guessing JR ain't tell y'all ? He said while taking to Jada and Jasmine .
"Boy what the hell are you talking about how do you know us ? "Jasmine said "get tf away from my sister before I fuck you up deadass . "

D POV
I don't know what I got myself into I thought to myself as I even approached the hospital. I watched Jada walk fast down the hall which indicated she was going to the cafeteria . So I followed her . Little do everybody know I been having a lil thing for her since we was kids . She don't even know me . Even though she younger than me she just always been fine . Feisty but fine asl I can't lie .But I know that's my nigga lil sister . So that shit was dead . . But I had to stay low while I was following her so she wouldn't know . Glad to say she didn't know now as following her . I was use to this. After I seen her sit down I went back up the 6th floor . Where I heard Jasmine yelling at somebody. Somebody who really had shorty heated . I didn't open the door I was just listening doing my job . I walked away after I heard footsteps going to the door . I figured she was going to go find Jada so I ran to the elevator to go find her hopefully she was in the same place she was before . I found her with her head down I tapped her and simply said " I think your sister looking for you ." That had to be weird for her . After I explained to them that me and their brother was partners in the streets they soon understood . Never ask questions . Jay trusted me . He always told me "If something ever happen to me nigga watch over my sisters. " We told eachother everything I know I had to be was special. He didn't tell NOBODY about his sisters . Where they lived NOTHING . So I KNOWWWW that nigga trusted me . When it came to this street shit especially.

So this is a pretty short chapter !
I think I been doing pretty good . Let me know y'all thoughts this !