meeting him

my name is emily seavey. i'm related to daniel seavey of why don't we and today i'm gonna go surprise him. he'll probably think i'm visiting for a few days but i'm actually gonna be there for the entire summer. i'm so excited to see him and all my family again. they all live in LA but i ended up moving out of california to get a fresh start. i've missed them so much and i'm excited to be back but i'm really excited to surprise daniel.

i got to his house and walked in. "dani-" i stopped talking because there was an unfamiliar looking boy sitting on the couch. he was really cute. "um who are you?" "i'm zach. daniel's bandmate. who are you." "i'm daniel's sister, emily." "oh thank god. i thought you were gonna say girlfriend. that'd be bad." "um why would that be bad??" "because you're cute and i'm assuming you're also single." i blushed so hard. "um yeah i'm single.." "well emily.. come sit next to me." i sat next to zach and he looked straight at me. i tried not to make eye contact. he was so cute and i was so nervous. "don't be nervous. relax." he said. i relaxed a little. "so emily..how come daniel has never talked about you?" "i um..i don't know. he sometimes calls me by my nickname. em." "i've never heard em either." "have you heard millie?" "yes...wait millie is you??" "yeah that's his nickname for me. he calls me millie." "ok in that case i have heard a lot about you. i just didn't know you were this pretty." he really knows how to make me blush. "you're not that bad yourself." i said and winked at him. he wasn't expecting that. "you seem really interesting em..i'd like to get to know you better. what are some of your interests?" "um i write and i sing." "you sing too??" "yeah most of the seavey's sing." "can you sing for me?" "oh i'm not that good." "please.." "ok sure. what do you wanna hear?" "one of your favorite songs?" the first one that came to my head was dancing with a stranger. i started to sing out. "look what you made me do i'm with somebody new oh baby baby i'm dancing with a stranger." i stopped and waited for zach to say something. "woah. em you're really good." "wait really? you think that?" "yes! you're really talented." "um thanks that means a lot." i smiled at him. "do you wanna go out sometime? just so i can get to know you better. it's not a date..i mean unless you want it to be-" "yeah sure. where do you wanna go?" "um..what about the diner?" "oh my god. i LOVE that place! it's my absolute favorite! we HAVE to go." "yeah ok. um tomorrow at noon??" "sounds good. oh and zach.. let's call it a date." "oh um ok great." we were talking for a little more and then something sparked. somehow we ended up facing each other and were leaning in for a kiss. we were a few inches apart when i heard a key go in the door. i quickly jumped up and the door swung open. "emily?" "SURPRISE!" daniel ran over to me and pulled me into the biggest hug. "i've missed you so much em." "i missed you too dani." "what are you doing here?" "i just wanted to come visit and surprise everyone." "i assume you're only gonna be here for a week or so?" "no actually i'm uh staying the whole summer." "WAIT WHAT? THIS IS THE BEST NEWS EVER!!" "i'm so excited!!" "you have to spend every second with me-" "as much as i would love too i have other family members i need to see and i made a new friend. zach." "wait you actually got along well with zach?" "yes really well. we're actually hanging out tomorrow. just to get to know each other better." "it's been too long i have to tweet about this." "daniel i-"

" "daniel i-"

"so i have to go visit anna now

"so i have to go visit anna now..because of certain reasons. anyways i'll see you guys later." "ok bye em. love you." "love you too dani." i left and went over to anna's. anna is my sister but she's also my best friend. i can talk to her about anything. i got to her house and knocked on the door. she opened it right away. "EMILYYY!!" "ANNA!!" "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" "I MISSED YOU MORE!" "please come inside and spill your tea." we both went inside and sat down. "so anna..you know zach?" "zach herron? daniels bandmate?" "yes that zach." "what about him?" "well we met earlier and kinda hit it off. he's really cute and he said i was really cute and we have a date at the diner tomorrow." "oh my god. YES I AM SO EXCITED!!" "wait really?" "YES! but you might wanna keep this from daniel for a little." "what? why?" "just trust me em." "ok..back to tomorrow. i'm SO excited but i have no idea what i'm gonna wear or anything." "spend the night and i'll help you get ready!" "omg yes you're a lifesaver. i'm gonna get my stuff and i'll be back." i got my stuff, came back and stayed at anna's for the night. it felt so good to be back in LA.