first kiss

i was at home organizing my phone and going through my photos when i found a pic i've never seen before. it was a picture of me at the diner. zach must've took it when i wasn't looking. it was a really cute pic. so i decided to post it.

i saw anna's comment and i was thinking

i saw anna's comment and i was thinking. i really do miss the diner and haven't been there in a while. i would love to go with zach again. so i texted him and asked if he wanted to go again. he said yes. i got ready. i put on a white crop top, ripped jeans, black boots, and a simple yellow jacket. i finished getting ready, snapped a cute pic, and left.

i went to the diner and found zach

i went to the diner and found zach. he was sitting in the same spot we sat last time and he already ordered a brownie sundae. "wow. nice memory herron." "thank you, i try." we were eating and catching up and a little while later some fans came up. "OH MY GOD ITS ZACH HERRON!!" they yelled. "hi guys." he smiled and waved. they looked over at me and gave me a confusing look. "um zach, who is she?" they asked. "hi! i'm emily. daniel's sister." i said. "emily? daniel doesn't have a sister named emily. it's only anna..." "no he does have a sister named emily. it's me. emily seavey. you can look me up on instagram or whatever but i'm real and fully related to daniel." "hmm weird! i wonder why he doesn't talk about you much." "i mean he does just not to the entire world you know." "right. so emily, what's it like being the forgotten sibling?" "um excuse me?" "you know everyone knows anna, christian, tyler, and daniel. i didn't know you so i'm pretty sure most other people don't know you." "i'm sorry. not to be rude or anything but a lot of people do know me and i am not the forgotten sibling. people are obviously gonna know daniel more than me but it doesn't mean i'm forgotten." "right. yeah. of course." i smiled at them and looked back across the table. "sooo zach." she sat down right next to him. "what are you doing here? don't you have a busy life?" "i'm hanging out with one of my friends. am i not allowed to do that?" "ohhh ok. i was just wondering if you were missing time to make music or wasting your free time. actually, if you're free you should come hang out with us soon. we're super bored." she hugged him really right and didn't let go. that kinda made me jealous??? "actually, me and em should probably head back home. we have stuff to do." "oh...well that sucks. hopefully i'll see you soon!" she got up and left. we left and started walking back home. "um sorry about that. there's always the rude fans." "no it's ok..it happens." "you sure you're ok?" "yeah." after i said that his phone beeped. "xotiff wants to send you a message." was what the notification said. "huh weird. probably another fan." after he said that the fan that sat next to us in the diner walked out the door and yelled zach's name. we turned around. "i just sent you a message on insta, you should check it." she blew an air kiss and went back inside. he clicked on the notification and looked at her account first before answering. "tiffany." he read. "that's a basic bitch name" i murmured. "what?" he said. "nothing just look at the message." i responded. he looked at it but didn't read it out loud. "what does it say?" i asked. "nothing just a basic message." he replied. "so you can't read it out loud? i'm just kinda paranoid about it now." i said. "no don't worry it's nothing." he said. we just got in the car and it was silent. i was very bored and that message was bothering me. "you're gonna hate me for this but i'm bored and this is really bothering me so i'm taking your phone and i'm looking at that message so you can focus on the road while i do that." "emily-" "zach i'm sorry but that message is bothering me and i feel like it's much more than a regular message. if it's just a plain message you can ghost me for two weeks or whatever." i looked at his phone and read the message. it read "not to be rude or anything but that emily girl is not it- like she just isn't it. you could do a lot better. she's not even that pretty to be honest." well that was a nice message. "emily i didn't want you to read it because i didn't want it to get to your head. she's just another fan that's jealous of you. please don't worry about it." "k." "emily." "zach." "please don't tell me your upset." "i'm not upset zach." we got to my house and he was getting ready to drop me off. he decided to walk me up to my door. "are you sure you're ok? because i'll keep bothering you about it until you tell me. i feel like you're really upset and-" i cut him off by kissing him. our first kiss. it felt like it lasted forever and it was amazing. after i pulled away i said 4 words. "i'm not upset zach." "oh well that was new um wow." "i'll see you in two days." "two days? why that long?" "i'm hanging out with ava tomorrow and i made plans to see a movie with jack the day after." "ok, i'll see you in two days." we said bye and he left.