hangout with ava

today was special. it was my first hangout with ava since i got to LA. i'm so excited. ava is literally my best friend but our schedules have been so busy so we haven't hung out. i changed into a black shirt, yellow pants, and white shoes. i took a quick pic and posted it.

 i took a quick pic and posted it

i drove to ava's house to pick her up

i drove to ava's house to pick her up. she came out wearing the CUTEST fit ever. it was a white crop top, black and white striped pants, and a black leather jacket. she got in the car and right away i said "ava get out of the car. your fit is SO CUTE I NEED TO GET PICS FOR INSTA!" "um...ok???" she got out of the car and i followed. the sun was out and it was shining on us so she looked golden. it was the perfect time for pics. i snapped a few and we chose our favorite. she posted it & we left.

"ok now that we are done with pictures can we go?" "yes that's why we are in the car

"ok now that we are done with pictures can we go?" "yes that's why we are in the car." "wanna play some music?" we both looked at each other and yelled "SKATER BOI!!" ava plugged the aux cord into her phone and the song began to play. once the chorus hit we screamed at the top of our lungs. "HE WAS A SKATER BOY SHE SAID SEE YA LATER BOY!" after we practically lost our voices we went to our favorite karaoke place. we never sing, we just watch people. we ordered food and caught up on everything. "so how is everything with zach?" she asked. i laughed and said "um things are good yeah. we may or may not have had our first kiss the other day." "WHAT? OMG." "I KNOW IT WAS AMAZING AHHH!" "wait. does daniel know?" "well...." "emily." "i'll tell him soon. i'm just waiting for the right time." "ok good. now go up there and sing." "AVA ARE YOU CRAZY? IM NOT SINGING." "PLEASE EMILY YOU ARE SO GOOD!! JUST GO UP THERE TK SING ONE SONG!" "only if you come with me." "um no i sound like a dying rat." "NO YOU DONT!" "i don't even have a song to sing." "SING YOU'RE SUCH A BY HAILEE PLEASE." "i hate you." "i love you too. now go up there and kill it like always!" i rolled my eyes at ava and headed up to the stage. i was up there singing even though i was hella nervous. "cause you had your chance and you blew it. yeah you ripped it up and you chewed it. and the more you talk you prove it yeah you prove it. DAMN YOU'RE SUCH A.." the song was over and the audience was clapping really loud. i saw ava jumping up and down and cheering me on. i ran over to her. "hello my #1 hype woman." "YOU DID SO GOOD WOW LIKE YOUR TALENT!" "um stop i love you." "i love you more you talented queen." "do you wanna hang out tomorrow?" "i thought you had plans with jack?" "oh who cares? i can reschedule them any day. it's not everyday that our schedules are free together. so?" "i would LOVE to hangout with you again so yes let's do it." "YAYYY!" "where are we gonna hangout?" "it's a surprise." "em, i hate surprises." "i know so do i but you just gotta deal with it. now let's go." we got back to jack's and both went inside. "hey look it's my two favs." "jack. you're my fav but i'm cancelling our plans tomorrow." "THANK YOU!" "rude." "no i mean i love hanging out with you but me and the guys have to work on something and i had to cancel our plans but i didn't wanna tell you." "oh. well have fun!" me and ava got some snacks from the kitchen and went upstairs to her room. we turned on a movie and got comfortable. all we did was be stupid and we had a lot of fun. i was so happy to get to spend this time with my best friend. it felt just like old times. i decided to do a huge throwback thing tomorrow and take ava to the fair. we ALWAYS went as kids but we haven't gone the past few years because our schedules have been busy. i was so excited i could barely sleep. "em stop fidgeting around and go to sleep." ava said with tiredness in her voice. "i'm sorry i'm just SO EXCITED for tomorrow. this surprise is gonna be everything!!" "well i need my sleep or else i'll be cranky and we both don't want that so try to calm down and GO TO SLEEP!" "ok ok sorry i'll try." "or you could always sneak out and see your boyfriend." "AVA! i don't have a boyfriend! he's just..well we're just talking. we haven't asked each other out yet." "mhm ok well he's gonna be here later tonight so if you can't sleep...." "AVA!" i threw a pillow at her. "OW! EMILY!" "you deserved it." "whatever. just go to bed." "goodnight." "night em!" i still couldn't sleep but i stopped fidgeting. it was late but i heard zach come inside. him and jack were both talking and some of it was about me. i heard them open the door and whisper to each other. i sat up and said "hi go to your own room please." they both laughed quietly and left. a few minutes passed and i got a notification that zach texted me.