first date

i woke up and realized that today is the date at the diner. i'm so nervous. i waited for anna to wake up so i could talk to her. she likes to sleep for a long time and sometimes it's too long. she still wasn't awake and i had to start getting ready. i threw on a black tank top and some ripped jeans with converse.

i was fully dressed and anna finally decided to wake up

i was fully dressed and anna finally decided to wake up. she was a little sleepy still so i waited for her to fully wake up. i started to put my makeup on and about 5 minutes later i heard anna run into the room. "YOU'RE DATE WITH ZACH IS TODAY!!" she yelled. "i know i'm so nervous. does this outfit look ok? does my makeup look ok? oh god what if he hates this outfit?" "em calm down. you're gonna be fine. and you look amazing. he's gonna love the outfit." "thank you. i love you." "i love you more. now let's get you to the diner so you can go on your date!" "ooo i'm excited!"
*TIME SKIP*
i got to the diner and saw zach sitting at a table. he was wearing a black shirt and some black sweatpants. his hair looked so fluffy and he looked amazing.

i walked over to where he was sat

i walked over to where he was sat. "hey." i said and waved at him. "hi. oh wow you look amazing." "oh um thanks. you look nice.." "you blush really easily." "only when someone cute talks to me..or when i'm nervous. i'm sorry is it annoying? i'll try to stop..i know i do it a lot.." "no no it's fine! i like it when you blush, you're really cute." "oh my god you're perfect." "what?" "oh shit! i meant to say that in my head..." "you also blush when you're embarrassed right?" "um..yeah i guess." "ok em, lets change the subject. i'm thinking food because we still need to order." "oh yeah we do." i said while laughing. "so what is your go to order seavey?" "oh definitely the brownie ice cream sundae. i LOVE it. it's so good. what do you get here?" "you're kidding. i get the same thing." "seriously? everyone i know hates it." "i'm dead serious i LOVE the sundae. it's AMAZING." "wanna get one to share?" i said with a wink. "very smooth em." "is that a yes or no herron?" "definitely a yes." we ordered the brownie sundae and were just amazed at how good it looked. i had to take a picture so i could post it on instagram. zach snapped a pic.

"so anna knows we're on a date but daniel doesn't?" "what?" "your post on instagram

"so anna knows we're on a date but daniel doesn't?" "what?" "your post on instagram. the comments make it seem like anna knows we're on a date but daniel just thinks we're hanging out." "oh..zach, that's because i don't want him to know. he's really overprotective and anna even told me not to tell him i was going on a date." "em, it's fine. i love having secret dates with people." "oh thank god. i also thought i wouldn't tell him because you're his friend." "i'm fine with that. i just hope we can have more secret dates in the future." "i'm so down. we're gonna do the stupidest stuff 25/8." we started talking about other stuff and a few minutes later i heard someone... "oh my god. is that emily seavey? daniels sister??" shit. i looked back and waved at them. "AHH IT IS EMILY!! and she's with zach??" "guys, we are just friends. we're just hanging out like normal friends." "can we get a picture with you two?" "yes of course! zach get up." we took a pic with the fans and sat back down. "wait how long are you in LA for emily?" "i'm here for the whole summer! i'm very excited!" "ooo yay! i'm ready for emily and anna content again!" one fan said. "i'm excited for emily and ava content..you are gonna hang out with ava again right?" another fan asked. "of course i am! i love ava and i'm excited to see her. i don't know if she knows i'm back in LA though.. i'll have to text her." i said. "wait..don't you sing?" "yes i do! i mean i am daniels sister so i did grow up with a lot of music." "can you sing for us right now?" "yeah sure..what do you wanna hear? also do you want zach to sing with me too?" "um sing whatever you want and yes! i would love to hear you and zach sing!" "ok um zach how about we sing billie's song?" "yeah that's cool." he said. we both started to sing it. "i had a dream..i got everything i wanted. not what you'd think, and if i'm being honest it might've been a nightmare to anyone who might care." we stopped singing and waited for the fans to say something. "oh my god...you guys are SO TALENTED! that was so good! you need to do a cover of something and post it on insta!" "aw thank you so much! i really appreciate you guys. i hate to say this but we actually have to leave and be home soon. i'm so sorry! hopefully i will see you guys around. i love you all so much!" "we love you more emily! and we love you so much zach!" "aw i love you guys too." he replied. we left the diner and started going home. "you're really sweet to your fans." i said. "they make me happy and i wouldn't be where i am without them." he replied. "that's so cute zach." "just like you." "i will slap you if you keep making me blush i swear-" we got home and he leaned in. it seemed like he was gonna kiss me....