secret

"you need to hide!" "right duh! ok i'm going right now!" i hid in the closet they never go in. it was so dusty and i tried so hard not to cough. i heard jack open the door and zach came in. they both said hi and started talking about life...
*JACK'S POV*
"hey zach." "hi jack." "how are you." i said while grabbing a glass of water. "well..." "what's up?" "you know that emily girl i'm talking too?" i choked on my water. i played it off as a cough and responded. "um yeah what about her?" "you ok??" "yea it's just a cough. but what were you gonna day about em?" "you call her em??" "everyone calls her em." "right. um well the other day we kissed. but on the cheek. it was amazing. one of the best things that happened to me. her lips were so.." "..soft." i cut in. zach looked at me with a confused expression on his face. "i mean i'm just assuming they were soft." i said. "yeah you're right. they were.." zach replied. "anyways that's cool and all but you should probably go downstairs real quick and check on that thing." "what thing?" "you know that uh one thing. just go downstairs and you'll see it." "ok?" zach went downstairs and i headed over to the closet where em was.
*EM'S POV*
i heard jack tell zach to go downstairs and heard someone walking down there. a couple minutes later the closet door opened and there was jack. "hey em." "hey j." "that's new?" "i literally just came up with it on the spot. sorry." "no no it's fine. i like it. it's cute. like e for em." i smiled at the comment he made. "um i should probably get going before zach comes back upstairs." "oh yeah. ok bye i'll see you later." i left and drove home. i texted jack for a little just to try and make things less awkward. we decided to just be friends. after that we hung out a lot and became best friends. i never told anyone though. it was just our little secret...and it felt nice.

after jack replied with that i texted him and told him we had to have a kim possible marathon

after jack replied with that i texted him and told him we had to have a kim possible marathon. like right away. he wasn't busy so i went over to his house and we watched kim possible while eating snacks. it felt nice to have a best friend like this. then drama happened.

oh boy

oh boy. of course this would happen. people think i'm dating jack...thank god it's our spam accounts. they'll be less suspicious once they see me with zach on saturday. wait when is saturday? "hey jack what day is it?" "friday. why?" oh shit. "oh nothing i just forgot what day saturday was because i have plans with zach. but now i know it's tomorrow." "that's fun. what time do you wanna leave then? i don't know when zach is gonna be back and i know you wanna be ready for everything." "oh it's still early. i don't need to leave for a while. you can probably text zach and ask him when he's gonna be back." "oh yeah good idea i'll text him right now." "ok." "he said he won't be back until tomorrow at 11am." "oh ok. can i spend the night?" "yeah of course. just make sure you're up before zach gets back." "oh don't worry i'll be up." we both laughed and continued watching the show. i got tired and yawned. i placed my head on jack's shoulder. that's normal to do with your best friend right? i ended up falling asleep on him and he fell asleep on me. i woke up at 7am and jack was surprisingly already up. he was actually making breakfast. i've never seen him cook. "good morning e." "hey j um what's going on?" "i'm making breakfast. eggs, bacon, and pancakes. you want some?" "yeah sure uh thanks." "you ok?" "yeah i've just never seen you cook before." "em just because you've never seen me cook doesn't mean i can't." "i know i just am a little confused i guess. i'm gonna go get ready." i left and got ready. i turned on some music and started singing along. "damn you're such a! did you think that i would let you..." i finished getting ready and forgot i was singing completely. i headed out into the living room still singing. "i know the truth... that damn you're such a difficult little devil tryna put it back together cause you see i'm doing better without you now. damn you're such a!" i stopped singing when the song ended and just heard a voice come from the kitchen. "emily.." shit i forgot jack was in the kitchen. "oh um hi." "em you're so good at singing!" "wait what?" "i'm serious! you're so talented holy shit! i've never heard you sing before i didn't know you could do that!" "oh well i am related to daniel haha... but thank you so much jack." "of course. oh and breakfast is done. i'll bring it over." he brought a plate of food over and i started eating it. "oh my god. wow jack this is really good!" "really?" "yes! you're amazing at cooking! i love this so much!" we kept eating and turned on the tv. we started watching kim possible again and we were just talking about life. it was really nice.