unexpected

he got closer to me then he kissed my cheek. "oh." i said. "was that ok?" he asked. "yeah that was fine. i um i liked that." "i'm assuming anna wants you right now because i can see her looking through the window." "what? are you serious? of course she would be stalking me. i'm sorry." "no it's fine. you should probably go though haha." "yeah probably..." i grabbed my stuff and got ready to leave the car. "wait..zach?" "yeah?" "um thank you for today. i had a lot of fun and i would love to do it again sometime." "yeah no problem. i had a lot of fun too and i'm always down for another date. just let me know when." i smiled at him and before i left the car i leaned over and kissed his cheek. he blushed. "i guess i'm not the only one who blushes a lot." i left the car and walked into anna's house. "anna i would really appreciate it if you could stop stalking me." "YOU AND ZACH KISSED!" "on the cheek. calm down." "IT WAS STILL A KISS! AND HE KISSED YOU FIRST!" "you're making me wanna be excited anna stop-" "HE LOVES YOU! HE PROBABLY THINKS YOU'RE SO CUTE OMG!!" "HE DID SAY I LOOKED CUTE AT THE DINER AND I THOUGHT HE LOOKED CUTE TOO AND THEN HE MADE ME BLUSH AND THEN HE KISSED ME ON THE CHEEK IT WAS THE BEST DAY EVER AHHH!" "YES EMILY HE LOVES YOU SO MUCH!" "i wouldn't say love-" "so when's your next date with him?" "i don't know he just said whenever i'm free." "are you free tomorrow?" "no i'm hanging out with daniel." "so can't you cancel with daniel?" "anna you know i can't do that." "yeah you're right that's mean. well you'll be free after you guys hang out right?" "no we're hanging out all day." "ugh. ok the day after tomorrow?" "i've reserved that. it's a girls day for you and me. and i think the day after that i'm gonna text ava and hang out with her." "so you're telling me it's gonna be almost a week before you can go on another date with zach?" "yes pretty much." "i'm sad now. i need zemily content." "i- you have a ship name?" "of course i do. y'all are iconic. the superior couple." "we aren't a couple." "you're gonna be one soon!" "i doubt it! i think he's just a flirty person. like that's his personality." "out of every single girl we've ever had near him you're the only one that he's acted flirty around. he likes you. i can tell." "really? out of all the girls? i can't be that special." "but you are that special to him. you know you should dm him and get his phone number so you can facetime each other." "oh um yeah ok."

"

"there i texted him

"there i texted him." "yes! you're growing up so fast i literally don't approve it at all." "i mean i'm sorry??" "i'm proud of you em. also just remembered there's a thing at the cafe on saturday. you should definitely go with zach. i think it would be fun." "ok yeah i'll text him." "yay another date!"

"he said he would go so i guess i got another date for saturday

"he said he would go so i guess i got another date for saturday." "YES ZEMILY CONTENT IM SO EXCITED!" "i literally love you so much." "i love you more. also i need some water." "SAME." we went to the kitchen to get some water and we were just talking about life. a couple minutes later i heard a knock on the door. i went to open it and daniel was standing there. "daniel? what are you doing here?" "i just came here to say hi and hang out with you guys because i missed you. maybe we could watch a movie like old times or something." "aw dani i love that idea! i'll go get anna and we can watch a movie. what do you wanna watch? and do you want any snacks?" "um how about we watch lemonade mouth and eat popcorn but also have soda." "that's a great idea! i'll be right back with all the stuff." i went into the kitchen to tell anna we were having a movie night. after i finished explaining she went into the living room to talk to daniel. i started making popcorn and got some soda then i went upstairs to grab some warm blankets. i came back down and placed the blankets on the couch, got the dvd ready, and got the popcorn and soda. i played the movie and sat on the couch with them. during the movie i kept getting texts from zach and i was smiling a lot.

"are you gonna keep staring at your phone smiling or are you gonna actually watch the movie?" daniel said

"are you gonna keep staring at your phone smiling or are you gonna actually watch the movie?" daniel said. "oh um right sorry. i'll turn my phone off right now." i texted zach and told him i had to go and his reaction was so perfect.

i put my phone down and started watching the movie

i put my phone down and started watching the movie. i forgot how nice it was to spend time with family. i looked over at them and just said "i love you guys so much." "i love you too millie." daniel said. "i love you so much more." anna replied. "it's so nice to have these special family moments. i forgot how much i cherished them. i missed them a lot after i moved." "you should move back to la." "i really wish i could daniel. i miss you guys so much everyday." we kept on talking about that stuff and we ended up falling asleep on the couch. it was one of the perfect nights i've had.