asking her out

seeing daniel comment on my post made me think. i haven't been talking to him lately. i decided to text him.

i was about to send that text when i got a text from zach

i was about to send that text when i got a text from zach. i remembered we were supposed to hang out today. i also realized that the text made no sense and i'm glad i didn't send it. instead i texted him and said i had plans. then i texted zach to make sure he remembered. he said he remembered and told me to wait at anna's until he told me to come to jack's. i went to anna's but she was with jonah so instead of bothering them i went to the café. i had a few fans come up to me and i took pictures with them and talked to them. it was nice. i felt like my own person for once. i was sitting at the cafe for a few more hours when jack came in. he saw me and walked over. "hey, what are you doing here?" "well zach said he had a surprise that would be at your place so he told me to wait at anna's. i went to anna's and she was with jonah so i thought that i might as well come here." "oh well i don't know what he is doing because he wasn't in my house when i was there." "did he text you?" "no but it must be important so i would just stay here until he texts you." "well yeah but it's your house so why should you not be able to go there?" "well technically it's mine and zach's house so he has the right to be there." "oh. ok well do you wanna just stay here with me? cause i've been sitting here for hours and it's boring." "emily come on. live a little! let's go and walk around and see places. after all, i don't think you've seen all of LA." "well duh. it's very big." "i mean my favorite places. now let's go!" we both left and walked around for a while. i noticed a few things that were unordinary. "hey jack?" "yeah?" "why is there a halloween store open in the summer?" "oh that's right! you don't know!" "don't know what?" "every year we have this halloween week where you dress up as different things for a week. it's actually coming up very soon! except me and the boys only do it friday through sunday because we're always busy but it's fun to participate in and i love seeing people's costumes!" "no way! that's so cool! we have to go into that shop to buy costumes!" "um ok sure let's go." we went into the shop to look around. i found the cutest things. i got a red cape, a glittery silver top, retro glasses, some cute earrings, a pink bikini top, a green skirt, and some black boots. we were messing around in the store for a little but then left and walked around some more. jack took me to one of his favorite places. it was just a bunch of stairs. "this is where i go to think about things. it doesn't seem like much but it's actually helped me a lot." "this place seems calm." "it is. honestly i'm so glad i found it." we were talking about it some more but i decided to do something else. "hey let's take some pictures! please! it's a great spot!" "ok we can take some pics. hand me your phone." i handed him my phone and he took the pictures. i loved them and posted them right away.

"ah we're their literal favs

"ah we're their literal favs." "jack cmon it's a nice message!" "no i know. i'm surprised it's gotten so many likes." "i mean they must really like us." we were talking about it some more but our convo got cut off from my phone making a sound. it was a text from zach. i was finally able to go to jack's house. "oh hey we can head back now." "yeah ok let's go." we were walking for a while. i didn't realize how far away his house was from the stairs. "how can you walk this far everytime you over think?" "well it's always nice to go on a walk and get some fresh air. it clears my mind more." "that makes sense." we kept walking and finally got to his house. i walked inside with jack behind me. it was really dark so i turned on the lights. there was a note on the counter that said to go downstairs. i went and there was a table with a candlelit dinner. zach came out of nowhere. "surprise!" he yelled. "what is all of this?" i asked. "come sit and you'll find out." i went and sat down in the seat. he was talking to me for a while and then he finally said something that shocked me. "so. emily, will you be my girlfriend?" "oh my gosh um wow." "is that a good reaction?" "uh yeah i'm just shocked." "well take as much time as you need." "yes." "what?" "yes! yes i will be your girlfriend!" "really?" "yes!" "oh my god this is great!" "wow thank you for this! it's the nicest thing ever!" "of course, anything for you."