prologue

█  ✪  █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█  ✪  █

█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █

This is gonna be the only chapter where I'll be doing first POV okayyyy

█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █

The only thing I remembered was that we were happily chatting away together and were on our way back to the train station after hanging out together.

In my daze, I can make out Yeona's Spongbob-like laughter which was hard to be mistaken along with Sooyoung's contagious laugh following after hers.

"Earth to Nana!" An oh-so-sweet voice that I've grown to love over the times we've hung out together snapped me out of my daze. I then flashed a warm smile to its owner, Chanmi, as a grin slowly spread onto her face. "For a moment I thought you died." She said in joking manner, trying to keep herself from giggling too loud.

"Oh honey, I wouldn't die just yet." I teased, then leaning in closer to her so that my lips were just next to her right ear. "Not until I officially make you mine." I whispered, then pulling away with a triumphant smirk on my face, seeing Chanmi with a shocked expression as her face slowly flushed a bright red colour.

"Narin ah, stop flirting with Chanmi already, the poor girl might get a fever from blushing so hard." A playful voice rang out, then breaking into a soft laugh. "Yuna! I was just showing my affection for her! That's all!" I protested, pouting as I put my hands on my hips to seem as if I was angry. (though I was not)

"You can just hug her though." Ayano said from behind, shrugging her shoulders. Her sudden comment made both Chanmi and I jump, literally. "Ayano unnie! You scared me!" Chanmi whined, now pouting too. "Sorry." She said sheepishly, then looking back at her phone, probably reading something.

"Guys! We need to go home, I'm sure Yeona's and Sooyoung's parents will get worried if they don't come home on time." Habin said, reminding the girls to focus on getting the two girls home quickly. "Oh yes, otherwise they won't be able to hang out with us anymore." Yuna agreed, remembering how both girls' parents instructed the other 5 to take care of them and have them back before 10pm. "Currently the time now is 9.46pm." Ayano said, looking up at her phone with an almost blank expression.

"Looks like we have to hurry then." I said, shrugging while Chanmi nodded in agreement. "B-but you know I can't walk as fast as you guys!" Yeona cried out, now pouting.

"That's just because you are short."

"So mean!"

"Okay children, calm down, let's just escort the two princesses home, okay?" Chanmi said, sighing as she tried to calm the both of us down, specifically Yeona who seems pretty insulted by what I just said.

"Erm, guys, is it me or is there a creepy guy in a black cloak standing over there?" Habin asked, slowing her pace down, her voice almost seeming to be shaking with fear. "Where?" Sooyoung asked, now panicking when she caught sight of the mentioned black figure.

"He seems pretty damn suspicious." Ayano piped up, eyeing the figure. "Do we just back away?" Yeona asked, hiding behind Sooyoung who also seems quite scared herself.

"We should probably just continue walking and pretend we didn't see anything." I said, trying to calm them down. Yuna then nodded, "That's the best way to tackle this." Chanmi nodded too, "Let's go towards the train station...after all we are in the middle of the city, what could happen to us, right?" She asked, attempting to cheer up the 3 scared 'kids'. "Let's move on." Ayano said, now leading all 7 of us.

Now we were almost going to pass by the mysterious man who hasn't moved a single inch from when we saw him first. Now we could see he was standing beside a sleek black car which was parked on the road side. Strange, at this time there should be a hell lot of cars and pedestrians walking around but why aren't there any? It can't be that it was too late.

"Stay calm." Yuna muttered, reassuring the 3 who seem to be visibly scared of the man. "Yep, everything will be al-" I was about to say, just to back up Yuna's point in an equally reassuring but yet cheerful tone, only to be interrupted by a deep voice which froze all 7 of us in our tracks.

"Found you."

We all turned to look at the cloaked figure which seems to be where the voice was coming from. We gasped as the figure looked up at us, only to see emptiness in where the supposed head was. How was the head of the cloak able to be held up when there isn't a head?

"GUYS! RU-" Yuna was about to say, her eyes wide in shock but before we knew it, everything suddenly turned black.

█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █

█  ✪  █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█  ✪  █