chapter 6

█  ✪  █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█  ✪  █

█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █

I'm sorry Lana but I had to since it is technically part of the original plot. This was what the first voting was for uwu

also, istg I update more often than my fav author on wattpad but to be fair, my chapters are much shorter than his

█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █

"Narin, this is awfully weird." Chanmi commented. Currently the two lovebirds were on their way back to the very same room that Habin was murdered.

Narin sighed, when will this old man just stop playing games with them? It was getting annoying after each second.

The two continued to walk together in silence., each occupied with their own thoughts. Chanmi was, of course, wondering what the mysterious kidnapper meant while Narin was ranting to herself in her mind on how stupid this was and how unreasonable this person was.

"Oh god I hate this guy so much. Why must he kill Habin? Habin of all people!" Narin suddenly said, ranting while her eyebrows were furrowed with visible anger.

Chanmi sighed and patted her back in an attempt to calm her down. She was about to answer when the same, annoying, voice answered.

"Be careful, walls have ears."

It was pretty much evident that the man was smirking as he said that, which only pissed Narin more. Before Narin could say a witty comeback to shut him up and possibly anger him, Chanmi literally just slapped a hand over Narin's mouth, then gently pecked that same hand at the supposed spot that Narin's mouth might be under. That literally made Narin shut up and flush a dark shade of red when she realised what just happened. Did Chanmi tried to indirectly kiss her? OwO

"Don't say such things, he will hear." Chanmi whispered, before pulling away and retracting her hand. Of course, she was actually to shy to actually try kiss Narin on the lips.

Narin's lips then curled up into a smirk, eyeing Chanmi's luscious ones. "Oh baby, did you just tried to kiss me?" She teased, leaning closer to Chanmi and playfully blew into her ear, making the older girl shiver.

"D-don't say such things!" Chanmi chided, trying to sound stern but of course, ended up stuttering and failing as a result. "Aw, my sweet princess, getting so flustered. I wonder what happens if I actually do kiss you on those oh-so-kissable lips of yours." Narin cooed, letting a finger drag along Chanmi's cheek, down to her chin as she gently tipped Chanmi's chin upwards.

Chanmi's cheeks immediately flushed a dark shade of red. "N-narin!" Chanmi stuttered, attempting to stop Narin, after all, they are suppose to do more important things than flirting.

"Come on! Just one kiss!" Narin whined, pouting as she pulled away from Chanmi, putting an appropriate amount of distance between them.

Chanmi rolled her eyes playfully and shook her head. "Oh sweetie, after this okay?" Narin huffed, knowing there was no way to change her mind. "Fine." She reluctantly replied, crossing her arms as she looked away. After all, it was uncertain on when all this would be over.

"Ah, a chandelier." Chanmi said, pointing out a chandelier that hung on the ceiling slightly in front of them. "I swear, it's probably the only chandelier that was in the hallways..." she mused, tapping her chin in thought. "Well, let's just get going and stop admiring chandeliers." Narin huffed, already slowly walking onwards.

"Maybe Habin's arm lies above this chandelier." Chanmi wondered aloud, following after Narin but of course, just right behind her. As if in response, the area around the chandelier started to have crack lines before dropping down onto the floor without any warning.

Both girls screamed, especially Narin since she was literally right underneath it. It was as though their prayers were answered as some kind of invisible supernatural force pushed her backwards and out of the way of the falling ceiling.

The chandelier, along with the surrounding area of the ceiling it was attached to shattered, creating a scene of debris and glass shards in the area. Narin's eyes widened when she processed what just happened, did she just almost died?

It was as though Chanmi's random guess was correct, Habin's arm technically now lies perfectly on top of the entire mess, as if it was on proud display.

"Okay I think I'm gonna puke," Chanmi quickly said, tearing her gaze away from the arm. Narin literally stared at the scene in front of her, she couldn't believe it, what just happened?

"As promised, you find the arm, I give you a chance of having one of your friends survive. Lucky for you, I'm in a rather good mood today and so I've spared your life Narin." The voice said, seeming to be pleased with this turn of events.

For once, Narin thanked the lords above for this, preventing what could actually be her death.

But she knows, she won't die...yet.

█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █

[ VOTING STATUS: CLOSED! ]
CHOOSE ONLY 5 PEOPLE TO SAVE
comment inline

AYANO

YUNA

CHANMI

SOOYOUNG

NARIN

YEONA

Deadline: 23 December 2019

12am UTC+8

█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █