chapter 10

█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █

So far, Yeona has been oddly quiet. Now kind of joining Sooyoung but in another corner, crying from time to time. Well, she's definitely worse than Sooyoung, why? She refused to talk to anyone, even Chanmi who is literally almost everyone's favourite person. Everytime someone tries to talk to her, she would completely ignore the person and just turn away from them. At least Sooyoung let's Chanmi comfort her.

Currently Yeona doesn't even want to be near Sooyoung, mostly because she still blames her for Yuna's death. If she did not throw the knife in her direction, or went somewhere else for her 'walk', just anything that does not involve a knife stabbing through Yuna, is a choice Sooyoung could've chosen to save Yuna's life.

At least not Narin decided to not proclaim 'war' with Yeona and instead was not so discreetly glaring at Sooyoung and Chanmi, the pair who has grown closer over this entire incident. Ayano meanwhile was stressing out, obviously she can't exactly get everyone to cooperate when they are all in shambles.

"Ah, it seems like you five are not talking to each other, hmm?" The dreaded voice said, faintly dripping with mock sarcasm. Literally, you could hear him smirk when he said that.

"Shut the f*ck up creepy pedophile!" Narin yelled, obviously getting more pissed after each second.

"Well I have another game for you all. Brace yourself." Was all they heard, before they could protest, the floor swallowed them in, making them fall down down down...until everything around them turned black.

█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █

Soon the girls awoken, Ayano, Narin and Chanmi found themselves seated on a chair with rope bounding each of them together. "Where's Yeona and Sooyoung?" Chanmi asked worriedly, looking around in an attempt to find the two.

"Probably dead already." Narin said bluntly, not bothering to sugarcoat her words as she tried wriggling out of the rope.

"Narin!" Ayano scolded, feeling an urge to slap her thigh but of course, not at this kind of situation.

"Welcome all, welcome all to the Demon Circus, I, the mysterious black cloaked man will be your host for today!" The voice said in an oddly cheerful manner which sounded really creepy, making the three girls raise an eyebrow.

"Where the heck is Yeona and Sooyoung, you sadist!" Ayano shouted at him, trying to struggle free but to no avail. She furrowed her eyebrows in anger, sending the most murderous glare she could muster at him.