chapter 3

█  ✪  █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█  ✪  █

Let's backtrack a bit, shall we?

Yuna frowned, obviously not finding the exit of this maze. She then sighed and turned back the way she came from. It was dark, really dark. Thank god that Yeona or Sooyoung or even Habin was not with her otherwise they would literally scream at every single thing.

She then stopped at the 'crossroad' that she and Habin agreed to meet at. After about 1 minute she started getting impatient, after all, time seems like it passes slowly here for some reason. She then went down the hallway she remembered Habin went to, calling out Habin's name to get her attention.

Yuna literally opened every single door that was in sight. She was about to open one of the many doors before stopping her actions as her eyes widened at the sight that was on the floor. Blood. Red crimson blood. Staining the carpet. It seems to have came from the other side.

Yuna was worried now, afraid that something bad might've happened to Habin. She wasted no time to throw open the door and was about to shout Habin's name but her supposed words were trapped in her throat, instead making way for a loud shrill scream as she witnessed the scene in front of her.

Habin lay on the carpeted floor, her body lying near the door. Blood was literally everywhere. It was smeared on the walls of the room, staining the white wallpaper with the prominent red of blood. Fresh blood oozed out of Habin's stomach as her head was faced towards the door, her eyes wide open with what seems like shock and mixed with a bit of fear. One arm spread out onto the carpet while the other seemed to be ripped off from her arm socket and was nowhere to be seen. As what most gory scenes have in either books or movies, the murdered often has blood coming out of one side of their mouth, you can bet Habin suffered the same fate too. What really grossed Yuna out was the fact that Habin's stomach seemed to have a large crater or maybe even a hole, as if someone purposely did it to dig her organs out.

Yuna dropped to her knees in shock as tears unwillingly started to stream down her cheeks. She then started crying, really loudly, to a point it sounded more like helpless wailing. All she could think of was the horrid scene she just saw.

█  ✪  █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█  ✪  █

Back to present time

The others ran over at the sound of Yuna's scream. Ayano took a peek first and gasped at the horrifying scene then covering Yeona's and Sooyoung's eyes, not wanting them to witness the gory scene as she was trying her best to fight back tears. Narin was literally so shocked she completely froze, her eyes wide. Chanmi, meanwhile, was trying to calm everyone down, more specifically Yuna as she seemed to not being able to stop crying.

And just like that, one of their squad members were gone.

█  ✪  █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█  ✪  █

[ VOTING STATUS: CLOSED! ]
WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE TO HAVE SYMPTOMS OF (POSSIBLE) DEPRESSION?
choose only one
comment inline

CHANMI

SOOYOUNG

YEONA

Deadline: 5 December 2019
12am UTC+8

█  ✪  █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█  ✪  █