epilogue

█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █

Yeona woke up with a jolt, sitting up while wiping away the cold sweat that started to form on her forehead. "Is there something wrong?" Habin asked worriedly, going over to the younger's bed to give her a hug but what she didn't expect was the younger to break down in tears.

Soon enough the entire squad was gathered in the room Habin and Yeona shared since they were on a squad holiday to New York for a month and rented out a huge house for them to share. "It's the dream, isn't it?" Chanmi asked softly so that only Yeona could hear. Yeona nodded, hastily wiping her tears though she was confused that Chanmi knew about it. "But...how do you know?" She asked, turning to her with puffy eyes. "I guess it's because we were the last ones surviving and killed ourselves at the same time. The others don't seem to remember anything. In fact Narin said that she dreamt of marrying me." Chanmi lamely joked, smiling slightly though it seemed a little forced which showed how much the dream affected her.

Yeona could feel herself breaking down again, hugging Chanmi tightly which made Habin really confused but hugged the duo anyways. "Oh? Is this a hugging party? Count me in!" Narin squealed, jumping on them, wrapping her long arms around them as Sooyoung joined in too with a giggle while Ayano and Yuna sweatdropped at the scene in front of them. "Can't...bReAtHe." Yeona wheezed out, making Narin laugh even more and hugged them tighter, making the maknae squeak which eventually made all of them laugh.

"I'm glad we're all safe." Chanmi said, smiling warmly at Yeona before patting her head. Yeona nodded her head in agreement. "Wah! I want a pat on my head too!" Narin whined, pouting as if trying to act cute to get Chanmi to do the same to her. "Eew no get off." Chanmi jokingly said, making them laugh happily.

Finally after forever, the squad is reunited.

The End

█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █

honestly idk wat to write for dis n so just did like their reunion uwu sry it is short ,  i cannot think

█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █