chapter 8

█  ✪  █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█  ✪  █

The following two days went by reeeaally slowly. Chanmi and Narin were as usual, having their lovers' banter. Yuna and Ayano were being the only mature ones in the group, actually trying to figure out a way out of here. Sooyoung was constantly sitting at a random corner, distancing herself from everyone for who knows why. Yeona...is that smol babie who just cuddles up in the blankets all alone and cry herself to sleep every night.

Even so, everyone was worried about Sooyoung, most because she seems rather off these few days. She has been more aloof than usual not talking to anyone unless their name was 'Chanmi'.

Ever since Habin's death, the entire squad was a mess. A literal mess. It's hard to explain but everyone had mixed feelings about it.

█  ✪  █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█  ✪  █

"Sooyoung, you really should eat your food." Narin said, poking Sooyoung's side gently. It was just another meal that the mysterious person offered them. At least this guy is nice enough to give them basic necessities to survive.

Sooyoung shook her head, pushing the plate away. "I'm not hungry." She said before standing up and starting to walk towards the door. "Where are you going?" Yuna asked worriedly. Sooyoung didn't answer and continued to walk towards the door. "Soo, where are you going?" Chanmi asked, trying to use her stern voice so that Sooyoung would answer. "Just a small walk to clear my head." She replied, her voice sounding rather light, as if she was not paying attention at all. Chanmi sighed, she has been saying this every single time she refuses to eat. Either ways the girls let Sooyoung exit the room, all four of them were completely silent until Yuna stood up from her seat.

"That's it, I'm going to follow after her to check if she's okay." She said, already making her way out of the room to follow the younger. The other nodded in agreement, besides they still have ayano to babysit them. After the door closed once again it was left with the four.

█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █

Sooyoung slowly walked to the kitchen, completely lost in her thoughts as tears unwillingly streamed down her cheeks. It was all her fault Habin died, she was the closest to her. It's all her fault. It's all her fault. It was the only thing she could think of, that one dreaded sentence echoed in her mind with no end as she, seeming to have been 'possessed' by her dark thoughts slowly took out a knife from the knife rack.

She bit her bottom lip, coming back to her senses as she tried to fight back tears but it just kept coming. "I'm sorry Habin, it's all my fault." she muttered, her voice quivering from how much she was crying. When was the last time she cried this much? She doesn't remember. The only things she could think of was Habin's happy face and all the precious moments they spent together. She then smiled bitterly, closing her eyes as if to resemble an expression of peace. "I'm coming for you, Nini." she muttered under her breath, then took a deep breath, raising the knife slightly and stabbed herself in the stomach.

█  ✪  █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█  ✪  █

i tried ,  had to put all of you onto a cliffhanger uwu 

█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █

█  ✪  █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█  ✪  █