chapter 4

█  ✪  █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█  ✪  █

█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █

The now 6 girls sat in the room that they were 'spawned' at, gathering their thoughts together as an eerie silence resonated between them. Sooyoung was silently crying in a corner since she was technically one of the ones who were closer to Habin compared to the rest while Yeona was trying to comfort her as much as she could.

Yuna was in a literal mess, surrounded by lots and lots of used tissues which randomly was in the room. Whoever this guy is who kidnapped them definitely was smart enough to get a lifetime supply of tissue boxes for them

Ayano was sitting on one of the armchairs, just staring at the floor with her mind completely blank. If you were wondering why the room suddenly became so furnished, neither do the girls know. Probably the mystery guy decided to be nice and furnish their room nicely or something.

Narin and Chanmi were having a hushed conversation amongst themselves, discussing what could've happened. Every now and then one of the duo would break down.

"So, what do we do?" Ayano asked, breaking the silence as she finally looked up to the 5 girls. No one answered, obviously not knowing how to answer.

"Let's just continue try our best to escape, I'm sure that's what Habin would want." Chanmi answered for the 4, tapping her chin in thought.

"Yes, let's waste no time mopping around." Yuna declared, standing up as she used one last tissue to wipe away her remaining tears and snot. "Who's with me?"

"Meeeeee!" Yeona said enthusiastically in a baby voice as she raised her hand from hers and Sooyoung's little corner. Sooyoung made an 'uwu' face and patted the younger on the head as she was just too adorable.

"Me tooooo!" Narin answered, trying to mimic Yeona's adorable voice which made all of them except for the two babies stare at Narin with a deadpanned expression. "What?" She asked, seeming confused on why they looked so done with her. (That's because they actually are. Okay okay, imma stop)

"That was disgusting." Chanmi said, still using her 'facepalm' face, making Narin pout. Narin then dramatically put her hand onto her forehead as her expression changed to an equally dramatic one as her actions. "Ah my love! Your words wound me!"

"That's even more disgusting."

"Chanmiiiiii! You're suppose to apologise and tell me you didn't mean it!"

"The thing is, I did mean it."

"So mean~!"

Ayano sighed at the 'lovers'' small banter, shaking her head like a disappointed mother. She then turned to Yuna. "We should travel as a group and not split up, that way we can assure that everyone is safe." She suggested. Yuna nodded in agreement, after all she feels a bit guilty about Habin's death. If she had known, she wouldn't have suggested to split up.

█  ✪  █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█  ✪  █

Soon enough, the 6 set off, once again, this time altogether. Ayano and Yuna taking the lead, followed by Yeona and Sooyoung then the two lovebirds guarding the back.

"This place is a maze." Yeona complained, examining a random painting that was on one side of the hallway.

"Yes, a maze which you'll never get out." The voice of the kidnapped replied, his voice suddenly booming out of nowhere, making the two babies jump up and hug each other out of fright.

"Now listen here old man, we aren't here to play your games. Let us out at once and get someone else to fulfil your sick desires." Ayano spat, obviously was really pissed at this point in time. "Oooh~ da queen snapped~" Narin said from the back, giggling, only to be hushed by Chanmi.

The voice cackled as if mocking them before speaking once again. "Well, to make your day interesting, I would like you to find a certain item for me."

"And? What will we get in return?" Ayano asked, speaking up for the six.

"A possible chance of survival for one of you." He answered, making the girls' eyes light up in hope, only Ayano seemed to still be mad at this.

"Possible? Knowing your mental health, I'm sure you're just saying it to lead us on and get tortured by you." She scoffed.

"Ah, so rude, I'll have to teach you some manners then."

Just a blink of an eye, Ayano seemed to be lifted up by an invisible force holding her up by her throat, making her thrash a bit in an attempt to struggle free but to no avail.

"Ayano!" The five shouted in unison, now in a state of panic as they watched wide-eyed, unable to do anything as it feels as if some unknown force or power froze them or something.

"Let. Me. Go." Ayano commanded, though her words came out pretty choppy by the lack of oxygen she was receiving. If this continues to go on for any longer, she might get strangled to death.

"Well, lucky for you, I'm in no mood to kill you." The unknown voice said, though a silent 'yet' could be heard ringing after his statement. Ayano then fell to the ground, gasping for air as if she was literally just dropped from a height. Yuna then rushed towards her, aiding to her while the others stood there in shock.

"Well, do you accept my challenge?"

"We accept." Ayano bravely said, waving Yuna away as if to say that she was fine, now standing up slowly.

"Let the game begin."

█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █

█  ✪  █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█  ✪  █