chapter 16

█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █

They cried.

They both cried a lot though it usually consisted of Yeona breaking down many times while Chanmi try comfort her despite the fact that she herself was crying. "I'm sorry," Yeona sniffed, wiping her tears away but it just kept coming. "It's all my fault." Chanmi shook her head and tried wiping the younger's tears away.

Yeona sniffed, tearing herself from Chanmi's embrace. "No, it's my fault." She insisted, refusing to look at her in the eyes. "Yeona..." Chanmi softly called out, the younger completely ignored her and stomped out of the room, making Chanmi worriedly follow her.

They both found themselves in the kitchen, miraculously Sooyoung's body was no longer there. "Do you want to know how sooyoung died?" Yeona asked, her voice cracking slightly. Chanmi knew she shouldn't since it might cause her to cry again but even so she still nodded.

"I killed her, unnie."

█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █

Chanmi was completely speechless, the baby of the entire group murdered Sooyoung? But then...the others? "What...about the rest? Were you working with that psycho all along?" She asked, rage slowly bubbling through her emotions. Yeona quickly shook her head frantically. "No! I have nothing to do with the others! I swear!" Yeona cried, her lips forming into a pout, showing that she was about to cry. "I just...i...I wasn't thinking straight." She said after much thought. Obviously she herself has no idea why she killed Sooyoung, she just had an urge to kill her.

Chanmi didn't know how to respond, she was more worried for Yeona than herself honestly. It seems like Yeona's mental health was deteriorating. "You know unnie, I know a way to escape from here." Yeona said softly, looking up to Chanmi with teary eyes.

"We die."

Chanmi widened her eyes before shaking her head. "Nonono! We have to get out of here alive!" She insisted, making Yeona shake her head with a small smile. "Silly, you think you can live with the guilt?" Chanmi fell silent, Yeona did have a point there. "Besides we die soon not or later." Yeona continued, her voice soft. It was almost like a luring lullaby. Without thinking twice, Chanmi already picked up a knife along with Yeona. "On the count of three, we due together."

"Wait, I want to hold your hand while doing it." Chanmi said, her hand finding Yeona's which made the younger surprised but obviously didn't protest. "Okay I'm ready." Chanmi said, taking in huge breaths to calm herself down.

"One."

The second half of the clock clicked, showing one second has passed.

"Two."

The two raised the knives, positioning it in an odd sync.

Another click

"Three."

█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █

[ VOTING STATUS: CLOSED ! ]
CHOOSE ONLY 1 OUTCOME
comment inline

THEY ACTUALLY DIE

IT WAS ALL A DREAM

Deadline: March 2020

12am UTC+8

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█

█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █