Prologue

This is based in America
Enjoy!

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

|Izuku POV|

I had been looking for a job for a while when I came upon a job I barely knew what you had to do people who did work there said nothing about what you had to do.

I was curious so I did all types of research and all I found was applications and the pay.

It paid a hell of a lot it sounded way too good to be true but I thought I couldn't make this decision on my own I called my best friend to help.

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

*ring*
Izu-Hello
Uara-Hey Izuku
Izu-Ochako so you know the company, Virgo?
Uara-Uh yeah that company that really hard to get in
Izu-Yeah
Uara-I heard they require all types of stuff and like to get the real application is to know someone who works there. Anyway, why did you mention it?
Izu- Well they pay a large amount and well I was hoping if you could help me.
Uara- Well of course I will..
Oh. I'll talk to you later ok bye.
              *beep*

»»————-———————-««

|Izuku POV|

Is she serious  I don't know any one that works there..
*bing* I unlocked my phone
Uaraka had sent a link.

"It leads to the application link!" I said ecstatically it echoed through out the condo.

It was dark and rain outside that all that could be heard I'm sure the neighbors heard I don't care though.

It asked for my first and last name birthdate. I put it in the information. I clicked next
I put in the normal questions until it asked for pictures and relationship status I sent pictures of me that I already had. I put in single.. I clicked next. And I was done.

It said I had to wait a short period of time till they called or E-mail me.

I got up from off the couch as my footsteps echoed against the flooring. I walked to my bedroom. It was dark and empty like usual and walked to the bed it was still raining outside.

I sled under the sheets.
I drifted off to sleep.

◇─◇──◇────◇───◇

I hope you enjoyed it cause I might just have fun making this.
(gonna regret that later)

Anyway This updates when I feel like it UwU

𝙃𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡 | A Bakudeku Fanfic|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें