Hotter

|Izuku POV|

What does he mean by 'are you a virgin?

Mr. Bakugo looked back at me waiting for my answer. What do I say?!

"Yes." I blurted. He made a slight smile at my actions, Damn was he hotter when he smiled or smirked I thought to myself, " Perfect looking at you I'm actually surprised." he teased.

My face started to flush red realizing what he meant.
"Don't worry I'm just teasing." he chuckled. If that teasing I'm scared when you're actually serious.

" As you see you need to be Virgin if you work here or if you even enter this building." he said looking at me lowering his eyelids pulling off a terrifying aura, " As you see the company is named Virgi for a reason it means Virgin." he explained.

I always wondered what that meant. Why virgin though Uaraka and Mina are nowhere near the definition of Virgin I though. " Why, Because you see we own more than 90 places from hotels, Clubs, and etc." he said smirking at me as if he was getting to the best part " And my favorite Sexual stress reliefs." He said as he stared at me.

Those actually exist I thought those were just in movies or peoples imaginations that they would tell people they went too. " There are only three in the whole world right now and we own them millions go to at an average 900,679 go to one each day in a week it's 6,304,753." he said " As you see you need to be Virgin because of these Sexual stress Reliefs." he pointed at me " There's one right next to the break room, Why well Virgo is famous for its secrecy, We make sure our office employees get the best time at work." He said smirking lust lingering in his eyes at the slightest.

" I never liked any of my assistants if that's what you call them but you, you bring something else something unexplainable." he said," Not all of my employees are virgins though." He said," But They were Virgins when they came here." He explained.

But why what does he me I'm unexplainable and I bring something else. I never thought I was some type of special maybe just a little different from normal but not what Mr. Bakugo says about me.

I decided to leave that part out and question the big question. " Why mention the Sexual stress relief?" I asked I never found those type of things important to me I rarely think about Even having a significant other what makes me want to think about having sex with someone.

" Simple. You are gonna be in control of the offices one so I need you to know what it is and what you're gonna do there."

                   ━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

Thank you for reading and eating for an update.  I had burnt my right hand so it was hard for me to do certain stuff!

I hope you enjoy reading Hotter than hell I really appreciate it

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━