Mr. Bakugo

|Izuku POV|

I walked down the hallway there were many different rooms even a stress relief room whatever that means. I kept walking the grey hallway I kept walking and walking my legs were getting tired. Do I have to do every day except on the weekends, this is truly stressful. I halted so wouldn't pass the break room.

I knocked on the door then opened it. It wasn't as packed as I assumed it was a fairly large room the walls white a mini-fridge with pop, water, juice, and etc. A giant window with a sitting area where you could sit and stare at the window and finally a black considerable table with people sitting talking to each other or on their phone. When I had opened the door all eyes were on me the room went speechless.

I felt my face start to get other and hotter. I look around the room frantically looking for a short brown-haired girl somewhere in the room. I saw a short brown haired girl talking to someone who looked fairly similar dark long green hair, wide black eyes, green blazer, black pencil skirt, black tights, and forest green stilettos.

I walk towards the two. "Hey, Uaraka Mr. Bakugo wanted me to give this to you." I said handing her the stack of papers. She stopped her conversation "Oh hey Zuku I have been waiting for these papers thanks!" she said taking the papers looking through them. " Oh hi Midoriya." the green-haired girl said," Oh Hi no offense or anything but who are you?" I said rubbing my neck in embarrassment "I'm not surprised your memory is absolutely terrible when it comes to some things" she chuckled "Asui Tsuyu but call me Tsu" Tsu said holding out her hand "Ooh sorry Tsu" I blushed "It's ok" she smiled.

"Anyway, I gotta go see you two around" I smiled walking away for the two "Have fun with angry Pomeranian boss," Uaraka said waving back at me. What does she mean by angry he doesn't seem actually angry as he looks.

     I walk down the hallway. I kept walking until I arrived at  Kacchans office.  I opened the large door to kacchan irritated at someone on the phone. "Look is it ready or not," Kacchan said rubbing his temples. His face was completely infuriated, his eyes twitched as the person on the phone spoke, and as he held the phone to his ear his hand looked as if he was gonna shatter the phone. Mr. Bakugo slammed the phone down. I flinched at the sudden crash of the phone.

"Fucking bitch" he mumbled under his breath. He looked up at me now noticing my presence. "Oh, there you are," Mr. Bakugo said grabbing a handkerchief wiping off his sweat on his forehead. Damn, I didn't know he looked so good from this angle I thought to my self. "Did you give Uaraka her papers?" he said getting up from his seat his voice was so formal. I nodded in response. I sat in the chair in front of his desk. "Now let's talk over your schedule," he said I nodded "you need to be here before 8 be in my office around 8:05 you may do as you like before you come to my office." he said "you can drive or I can have someone pick you up." he said I nodded the schedule was short and simple.

"First and foremost are you virgin" Mr.Bakugo said in a serious tone